Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Radiant power from Solid state Tesla hairpin circuit

Started by evostars, April 19, 2019, 09:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

synchro1
QuoteYou act as a Svengali with your seductive surrealism. A capacitor designed with additional plates would do nothing to add any advantage to the one with the existing two. That proves to be a waste of time.

If we simply added an extra plate in between the two existing capacitor plates then yes it's probably a waste of time.

However you cannot just cherry pick one simple example and imply all other different or more complex scenario's would act the same way because you don't know. This is called a false analogy or logical fallacy assuming the simplest example of something explains all other possible examples.

Regards
AC

synchro1

The Alnico Neodymium combination switch can easily double it's strength for the same input power by inserting it's stators to bridge a larger pair of stators with a neo backing magnet of twice the strength of the trigger pair. It would look like an L.  It would only stop half of the flux. It can double but only shut half off. It would need a third electro magnet coil to neutralize it It would latch on power free. 2 small switches would be needed. Only one would need two switches bridgeing the stators, the remainder of the concentric boxes could dovetail. They can nest if the first switch has 5 magnets. 2 switch between the first two stator legs.

The first switch can have a matching electro magnet equal in strength with a current reversing switch. The stators could bridge larger stators with a neo of double strength. So the masking power is cut in half. A third switch would only need the power from the first switch to neutralize 8 times the force. We need to combine two switchable Alnicos in the first switch. It not only needs to neutralize but it also needs to reverse polarity to shunt the nested array.

Bridgeing the stators with two switchable Alnico magnets would allow the horse shoe to not only neutralize but reverse polarity and neutralize the opposite direction.

The neo Alnico can only neutralize in one direction. It can't switch the stator leg poles. A twin Alnico could both reverse stator leg polarity and neutralize either way. This versatility of one key stone twin Alnico may make a ladder possible!

This idea has lossened like a slip knot on me already. I can't connect with the solution. It's a real brain teaser! The advantage evaporates like a mist. Log rolling!

synchro1

There is no free lunch here. We have to match the magnet power with an equal masking field in the end however we choose to do it. No dividends in the ladder we can't get from the first rung.

AlienGrey

G Guy from 'Shag harbour' still watching the UFO's diving in and out of the water ?, Any way have you a device you can share ?  as you appear to boast or perhaps exaggerate your knowledge of things with your speculation how about showing us a thing or too(with out being rude) ?

Regards Sil

PS Last communication I had with Nelson didn't he mention a Covid illness in the family, I do hope he is ok and wish him so.

evostars

Right now working with the extra coil I see the possibilities of series parallel resonance. of parametric excitation.
and the ground currents that rise from the displacement currents.
I'll keep working until I can explain it in a thousand ways.
until it works
until we all can benefit from this technology.
we all need it so hard.