Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Seriously, How Would You Introduce A Real Free Energy Invention?

Started by Eighthman, April 29, 2019, 11:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raycathode

Quote from: Toolofcortex on December 30, 2019, 11:23:45 PM
I guess we should just wait here quietly and wait until the unnamed inventor teaches us.

I'm sure the reason he won't is that some government 'entities'  ;D stopped him. stands a chance.
Perhaps you should ask a government official how it's done or someone down the line like Dr. Steven Greer?

But then how long has it taken to 'learn' and get to where you are what about getting back to basics?
I'm sure if you went through youtube and some of the serious threads on here and experimented you might get somewhere'

It's like everything else it's about deceit and money and enslavement.

By the way where is all this stuff you were saying you had already invented your self  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well why not start with how nature does it?

Toolofcortex

For the moment I am foraging through jibberish in order to get a grip on the physical winding of the TPU, aka Michel Meyer device.

And the idea that 3 frequencies in an automatic test bench when right, will produce OU due to the radiation of iron, wich is now the fuel input in wire form, wich is still cheap.

But I tell you, The Smoky2's of this forum dont make this easy as for every drawing there is like many  minutes of wheel action.

I have a few pictures and a design, but still I dont have everybody's designs, and I am not sure of anybody.

Also, the material of the core has not been identified yet.

The Bruce_TPU video was my starting point and now searching for "inspiration".

I know that at some point, it will be me and the machine, the results, and that It will be lonely at the top and on the cutting edge.

WhatIsIt

Quote from: Toolofcortex on December 31, 2019, 09:25:15 AM
For the moment I am foraging through jibberish in order to get a grip on the physical winding of the TPU, Michel Meyer device.

And the idea that 3 frequencies in an automatic test bench when right, will produce OU.

The Smoky2's of this forum dont make this easy as for every drawing there is like many  minutes of wheel action.

I have a few pictures and a design, but still I dont have everybody's designs, and I am not sure of anybody.

You have to ask our Messiah, member Turbo!
He was the one who claimed that!
Where is he now?

He said to me, and if you don't believe, I will copy my personal message, that:
Michel Meyer is answer to free energy, and he got positive results, and that secret has to be delivered to world!
Lots of BS from Turbo, if you ask me!

After the BS of Michel Meyer device, he advanced with nuclear reactor BS, and so on and on...
Real truth, there is something in superpossition of signals, but not what dear Turbo served to peasants.
For superposition is enough 2 signals, but for producing that 2 signals you have input power.

After changing story for few times, dear member Turbo settled on nuclear reactor, which already exists.
A kid, full of dreams, trying to be something which he can not!

If you are lurking for free energy, try to make system which is narrow line.

It all starts with voltage, voltage forces equalization, electrons to flow.
If you can make source which provides voltage without current flow, you will succeed.

Otherwise, you can contact member Turbo, expert on 3 signals creation of Magic!
Please do so!

Toolofcortex

I have my own take and opinions and yes I am very aware of Turbo's postings. ;D

The machine will find the right combination whil e I go about daily life.

That is the ultimate goal of this, but the right initial condition is extremely important.

And, there is also the ability to multiply these efforts by my willingness to build hardware.