Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The solution !!!!

Started by efusystem, June 10, 2019, 11:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

Okay,it shows great functional improvements in capacity delivery !
The question now : how many stable charge cycles ?
Re-charge time and battery weight ?

And the KW and KWh battery prices !?

By acceptable consumer end prices this ABPS is an ic-engine killer !
ABPS: Advanced Battery Power Source

Caution : ABPS also meaning       Australian Battery Performance Standart      by CSIRO

CSIRO's their Ultra-battery concept but then with ABPS-battery and Super-caps ?!

Sincerely

NdaClouDzzz

Quote from: lancaIV on October 20, 2020, 04:54:53 AM
The question now : how many stable charge cycles ?

Greetings, lanca

He's using Nickel–metal hydride batteries in the demonstration, so whatever the charge cycles of those batteries are: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nickel%E2%80%93metal_hydride_battery

He originally posted this as an OU device, but as we can see it's not OU as the battery runs down. As far as I can see, it's just a more efficient use of the energy in the battery. He's been very tight-lipped on details, I assume because he want's to sell the tech. He has changed the name of the device several times. Here is an old link giving some description: https://fringeenergy.com/samson-electron-battery-accelerator/
If I can use energy that would normally be wasted, then to me that's free-energy.
The downside that I see with this device is that it's on or off. So if you're not using the full power then it will just be wasting energy.

Edit: Okay, I think that I misunderstood you. This isn't a new kind of BATTERY. It's just a circuit that uses the energy in batteries in a more efficient manner, kind of like a joule thief.

Cheers

lancaIV

By the ABPS-video it seemed to be a concept by a new battery invention !
But nevertheless,when the circuit : TRI-3 works functional,why not !?

ideaconnection.com

by Ken F. ( without date )

I have sold my invention ,the ( Samson ) Electron Battery Accelerator due to the listening on IdeaConnection. ......

Buyer his interest/s ?

Sincerely

p.s. : I would like to see US4039352 Matei Marinescu                       

+ US3568039 Milton Knight

+ US4390605 Frank Marhanka                       

and FR633752 Marcel Meredieu

compact,eventually by warranted Stanfords 200 000 charge cycles  ;)

Actually we have to be satisfied with Stanfords 7500 charge cycles and 1 minute recharge time aluminium
       battery

NdaClouDzzz

Quote from: lancaIV on October 20, 2020, 06:20:09 AM
But nevertheless,when the circuit : TRI-3 works functional,why not !?

I'm not sure what you are asking.

QuoteI have sold my invention ,the ( Samson ) Electron Battery Accelerator due to the listening on IdeaConnection. ......

He really needs to work on his marketing skills. Every time he shows his device it's either being ready to be sold or has been sold or is patent pending. He comes across like a conman (which He is not!), I think only because he is paranoid that someone will steal his invention. He figures that if He makes things confusing then no one will be able to steal his invention. But his device does work. It's just a more efficient use of the energy in the battery. Instead of using the battery electrons to directly power a load, he instead uses the electrons to create a high frequency magnetic field, which in his case takes less electrons from the battery to create. He actually uses a multi-stage process. The AC/DC adapter which ultimately supplies the power to the load, is really part of a parallel resonance LC circuit ( Tank circuit )( https://overunity.com/16039/quantum-generator/msg461022/#msg461022 ). In fact, for all intents and purposes, this device is actually working within the same principle as an AM radio receiver. The primary of the AC/DC adapter is acting the same as the resonant coil/tuner of an AM radio with a secondary, and rather than getting his signal from the radio station, he supplies it himself (400 volts @ 50 milliamps). This is really just a miniature Don Smith device minus L1 and L2( see attached screenshot from Smith/PJK pdf for an example). He has apparently not yet figured out that He can make his device OU by using several of Don Smith's principles such as, for example, connecting an earth ground to the secondary of the AC/DC power adapter.
Cheers

NdaClouDzzz

Resonance in a parallel LC circuit: "If the frequency of the applied current is the circuit's natural resonant frequency..., resonance will occur, and a small driving current can excite large amplitude oscillating voltages and currents. In typical tuned circuits in electronic equipment the oscillations are very fast, from thousands to billions of times per second".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LC_circuit