Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The solution !!!!

Started by efusystem, June 10, 2019, 11:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sollaris1989

A battery charged and conditioned with a radiant charger / negative electricity....has more lifetime than a conventional battery.
What the man is showing in his video is nothing new....He is beating a dead goat...over and over again.
Condition a battery with a Joule Thief 2 weeks and you will see how go.
However that is not scalable.
You can not run a house or car on a Joule Thief.
I know a couple of people that tried to make money....to sell books Patents etc...and they all ended DEAD.
The only way to go is open source....and teaching one another...step by step..brick by brick.
The sales people never end good.

NdaClouDzzz

It's not a Joule Thief, at least not in the traditional sense, although a joule thief is part of the circuit. And he's also not using batteries that have been "charged and conditioned with a radiant charger / negative electricity". I linked to the other thread where you made the same comments under your other account so you would not have to leave the same comments here.
It is a DC-DC boost converter ( 1.2 volts to 3.5-5 volts [for voltage regulation] ) powering a Joule thief circuit with a high-voltage secondary. The high-voltage secondary connects to an AC/DC adapter with a cap in parallel to form a tank with the adapter primary. It's basically the same as that shown in this video ( https://youtu.be/kQdcwDCBoNY ). I see you also left a comment there. The high voltage secondary of the joule thief takes the place of the SG in the video, and the AC/DC adapter takes the place of the two coils/tanks in the video. The primary of the AC/DC adapter is being ran as a resonant parallel tank and the magnetic field being produced by the primary excites the secondary step-down and charges the 16 volt electrolytic output cap to power the DC load.
Again, "If the frequency of the applied current is the circuit's natural resonant frequency..., resonance will occur, and a small driving current can excite large amplitude oscillating voltages and currents".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LC_circuit

Yes, he does seem to be oblivious to the way this world works with regards to free-energy tech. My guess is that he is hoping that someone will pay him to shelve it, although I'm not sure how he hopes for that to happen with the babbling ways in which he has presented this stuff in his past postings. I believe that he has stated in other forums that he is from the Newman camp, and so his ways are unsurprising.

Sine wave being produced by a joule thief high voltage secondary found in the comments section at  https://www.instructables.com/high-voltage-joule-thief/#intro

sollaris1989

Quote from: NdaClouDzzz on October 21, 2020, 07:26:09 PM
I linked to the other thread where you made the same comments under your other account so you would not have to leave the same comments here.

I have only this account on OU.com
I think you got the wrong person mate.

NdaClouDzzz

Quote from: NdaClouDzzz on October 21, 2020, 07:26:09 PM
It's not a Joule Thief, at least not in the traditional sense, although a joule thief is part of the circuit. And he's also not using batteries that have been "charged and conditioned with a radiant charger / negative electricity"....
It is a DC-DC boost converter ( 1.2 volts to 3.5-5 volts [for voltage regulation] ) powering a Joule thief circuit with a high-voltage secondary. The high-voltage secondary connects to an AC/DC adapter with a cap in parallel to form a tank with the adapter primary. It's basically the same as that shown in this video ( https://youtu.be/kQdcwDCBoNY )....The high voltage secondary of the joule thief takes the place of the SG in the video, and the AC/DC adapter takes the place of the two coils/tanks in the video. The primary of the AC/DC adapter is being ran as a resonant parallel tank and the magnetic field being produced by the primary excites the secondary step-down and charges the 16 volt electrolytic output cap to power the DC load.

NOTE: My comment is based on my own take on the device inventors limited description of his device. I have not communicated with the inventor nor been privy to any design info other than what the inventor has posted publicly. But I can state that my iteration of his device far surpassed the performance of the device that he has demonstrated in his now private video.

sollaris1989

Quote from: NdaClouDzzz on October 23, 2020, 10:16:19 PM
NOTE: My comment is based on my own take on the device inventors limited description of his device. I have not communicated with the inventor nor been privy to any design info other than what the inventor has posted publicly. But I can state that my iteration of his device far surpassed the performance of the device that he has demonstrated in his now private video.

DO NOT worry so much.
There are almost no people left on this forum....and IF you build a device that you use for personal use....the ELITES will not care.
When you make a youtube video and stat teaching people how to power a house with 1.5 V baterry...that only stimulates the circuit to tap into the ether field...Than..you have a serious problem on your hands.
Do not worry buddy.
Its ok to contact people and talk to them.