Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The solution !!!!

Started by efusystem, June 10, 2019, 11:48:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stivep

Quote from: NdaClouDzzz on October 16, 2020, 03:01:01 PM
EFU pdf attached....for all of my fellow "not very much smart guys ". ;D

It is not about PDF attached or not.
It was  about an access to our private passwords conversations pictures banks and emails.
Yes.. who other FE guys you talk  to  and who they talk to...
If the guy wanted to give information away  he had a chance to  give link top this PDF
exactly  like you did now right?

So why he didn't do it?
And you did?
Can you my friend  explain to me why  only now that PDF is given by you and not then in the very first day?
Do we need to analyze IP address history for verification?

Wesley

NdaClouDzzz

Quote from: stivep on October 16, 2020, 03:08:17 PM
Can you my friend  explain to me why  only now that PDF is given by you and not then in the very first day?

Sure, right after you explain why you would care about any answer given by a "not so smart guy[]".

QuoteDo we need to analyze IP address history for verification?

Not sure what you mean by that, but I'm in Colorado USA--- N  da  ClouDzzz
Cheers                                                                              In The  Clouds

stivep

Quote from: NdaClouDzzz on October 16, 2020, 03:14:25 PM
Sure, right after you explain why you would care about any answer given by a "not so smart guy[]".
You right 
I must agree with you I had to correct this  phrase :
Quotenot very much smart  guys in this particular area:
sounds fair enough, as we  all are not always professional in every direction..
I have team of experts in my entity   responsible and paid for  analysis in this area.
while asking convincing   the audience  to click on them?

Wesley

NdaClouDzzz

Yes, your conspiratorial position seems to have validity. On the other hand, clicking a link is no longer necessary. Most of us are here to share information/perspective with those wishing to remain in the background with their experiments so as to protect themselves. The EFU pdf is self-explanatory and presented for those wanting to do the experiments to check the validity. Yes, I have many questions for the OP regarding things that are in the pdf, but if I really want those questions answered then I will do the experiments. no big deal.
I watch your threads and they are interesting and I may get around to further in-depth study of them.
Cheers....🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

stivep

Quote from: NdaClouDzzz on October 16, 2020, 03:37:40 PM
Yes, your conspiratorial position seems to have validity.
Cheers
I do thank you for your  response to my posts.
I have problem with your wording
Quoteconspiratorial position

I's a life My friend.
Think  about yourself:
You  got good education,  paid your tuition,loans than  you got married,  kids, good life and recognition in society.
And now  please picture yourself in my shoes in 2011.
How much time you have left.. another 20 minutes of your life?.. or 40...
You placed  2 fingers in you throat and try to vomit.. but it doesn't work..
you feinting..
I love you..( to your wife)
Sorry  for what I did..
I wanted you to be happy..
And than... it works.. you emptying your stomach..
But water  in that airplane toilet is not flowing...it's a  dropper..
you opened the door and  you asking Steward for more water...
S: O my god you are red ..so red in your face  .. are you OK?
Just give me more water... please
S: OK...
and  than you waiting for water and pushing yourself..again and again..
He was heavily drunk  in airplane and he couldn't eat.. That saved him.
you know their life ..You are an expert.. in the biggest mafia in the history of modern world

What would you do in my place?
It was not me alone:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexei_Navalny
https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/08/01/why-russia-keeps-poisoning-people-navalny-suspected-illness-protests-moscow/
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/20/world/europe/navalny-poison-russia-kremlin.html
https://youtu.be/Uugr-ElDoMk?t=759
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHBEHOOsxT4&t=127s

legal note: all said above is only  my personal opinion as an American and I have  rights to express it  based on my constitutional rights

Wesley