Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Looking for an old research paper

Started by johnconnor, June 24, 2019, 03:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnconnor

I'm searching for Acoustic Attraction And Repulsion by C. C. Kiplinger.I can't find a site that allows me to download for free.Real thanks to anyone who can offer it.

Johnal

I think I know where to find this research paper. If you are interested

Johnal

It seems to me that writing a new research paper can always be an option. But since this is not a very simple process, you can always turn for help to the service https://papersowl.com/research-paper-writing-help. They provide research paper writing help and do it very efficiently and quickly.
Personally, I used their services and I can say that everything was always high quality and very cool. so I recommend