Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU design rendering

Started by glennon261, December 18, 2006, 07:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glennon261

I found some design renderings of a TPU device. I don't have anymore info, just the pictures. Any Comments?

Nali2001

ORION

Very interesting, glennon261. Looks like a cross between Magnetic Power INC (Gunderson device.) and STEVE MARK TPU.

So these things just fell out of the sky onto your desk. No websites, links etc. (wish that would happen to me!)

The way the outputs are bussed looks like a high current device.

Hey it's even got the mysterious control module!

Ferrite core? or just a former. Of course you don't know.

Original names to the jpg's or did you rename the files?

I'm going out to buy some stock in formvar copper wire manufacturers. People will be winding like crazy, maybe me too. :D

Uh Oh..Where am I gonna get monopole magnets ;)

AhuraMazda

Glen,
Yes these are very interesting. Did you find these on the internet? If so, where?

Regards

AM

glennon261

All I can say is a friend gave them to me.  I do have 2 more clues on it. 1) the real unit is encased in High Temp Ceramic Epoxy, 2) 6000hz.

I am trying to build a NeoGen dynamo and was asking my mentor about the coils, he sent me these by mistake.