Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KUNEL device

Started by nix85, July 06, 2019, 01:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatIsIt

I can see that you been experimenting for a long time or working on it.
Where there is effort, something can emerge!

So, slow down, and try to explain!

nix85

Quote from: WhatIsIt on July 06, 2019, 06:54:46 AMCan you elaborate more on this find? If it is stronger in center, how do you use that in your favor? How can you extract that strong field?
How your coil looks like?
Or circuit for extraction?
Please, your own words, no need for scientific terms?

I did not make it, i just ordered the wire (1.4mm copper). It should look just as described, sort of pancake 11cm wide 2.4cm high with 4cm hole in the center.

Inductane for this coil should be ~10mH. This is very large inductance, 3 times larger than subwoofer speaker coil for example.

To push high amps into it would take very high voltage or very low frequency. So that is issue number one. I hope to go as high as 1KHz with good audio amp. I was also considering ZVS drier but wil not use it cause it only can produce sinewave, NOT SQUARE.

It all comes down to breaking the flux and collecting the change.

Big question now is is Kunel right, flux at the end of soft iron rod is the same as at the end near the PM. VERY IMPORTANT. I now have to order the rod and measure it.

I am also considering as second option based on interesting explanating of possible lenz cancelation as posted by user hannon here.

It is basically an idea that passing a coil not just next to one pole of a magnet as usual, but between two attracting poles should neutralize the back emf.

It makes perfect sense and is worth persuing, but solid state is even better.

lancaIV

" natural fakes"( point of view) : linear /     non-linear = progressive/dynamic

Lichtbrechung  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refraction

Skala : Richter/ Beaufort etc. : Scale degree 1 to degree 2 is not 100% more, magnitude !

Richard Fradella : a 1000 Watt nominal generator gives by nominal 1000 RPM 1000 Watt output
                                                  the same             with                                   500 RPM  125 Watt output
                                                  the same             with                                   100 RPM.      1 Watt output
vice-versa : how behaves an electric motor,nominal Watt/RPM curve  ?
                     how to calculate the force conversion ( forward/ back emf ) in static devices. ?
                                                                     F= BLI
             how to treat rotative or linear counter- force electrical : 2xB,  3xB,........
https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=143&ND=3&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=19790215&CC=DE&NR=2733719A1&KC=A1#
http://translationportal.epo.org/emtp/translate/?ACTION=description-retrieval&COUNTRY=DE&ENGINE=google&FORMAT=docdb&KIND=A1&LOCALE=en_EP&NUMBER=2733719&OPS=ops.epo.org/3.2&SRCLANG=de&TRGLANG=en

WhatIsIt

Quote from: nix85 on July 06, 2019, 07:05:51 AM
It makes perfect sense and is worth persuing, but solid state is even better.

OK.
If you have a hunch, you have to do it!
That's how we learn, and that's how one can achieve something!

Keep the thread alive!

nix85

Quote from: WhatIsIt on July 06, 2019, 07:15:00 AM
OK.
If you have a hunch, you have to do it!
That's how we learn, and that's how one can achieve something!

Keep the thread alive!

We must all try and exchange experience and knowledge.

Believe, pursue, achieve.