Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Treatise on the Magnetic Vector Potential and the Marinov Generator

Started by broli, November 13, 2018, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F6FLT

Quote from: broli on November 27, 2018, 07:16:46 AM
Interesting read. However the attached paper concludes that they can't confirm nor deny the existence of the vector potential.
Hi Broli,
It is very difficult to conduct such an experiment because there is a terrible pollution by the classical hertzian wave. I also tried at 144 and 435 MHz, and failed to get a conclusive result: any mm of conductor, for example the lamp terminals, act as an antenna and disturb the measurement with signals much stronger than those expected from the potential vector.
When working with RF frequencies, everything must be shielded, coaxial cables of excellent quality, and the slightest leakage is catastrophic if the measured effects are weak.

Nevertheless what gave credibility to Zimmerman's second paper was the phase shift of the signals in each branch of the lamp. This phase shift is impossible as an effect of the classical hertzian wave. Without this information, I would not have attached any value to his paper. It's a pity that KJ6VW couldn't confirm it.

But indeed a CCFL gas discharge tube could also be highly desirable method to test the effect of this longitudinal induction force. Electrons can reach speeds of 100,000m/s in these tubes. Doing some research I found a paper where the hall voltage is measured in such tube. Since the hall voltage and this longitudinal force would be in the same range. This is quite a significant voltage.
Very interesting track to detect the effect of A because we avoid a current measurement loop. I'll think about it.

ayeaye

I tell such thing needs more electrons. I don't know why, but such thing seems to need a lot of electrons. I may guess that tilting the movement of electrons may happen better at low speed. It creates the vortex of electrons better at low speed. Many many years ago I tested a circuit with a microcontroller in it, and this was on the territory of a high voltage substation. There was so much interference that it did weird things, started to run code from an arbitrary addresses, etc. What helped to decrease the interference, was adding more metal to the ground of the circuit, and it worked well. This provided electrons, and with more electrons, everything seems to work much better.

broli

The more you think about it the easier the concept gets and it pretty much distills to the core essence of breaking symmetry, ie having the charge carriers move (much) faster in one portion of your closed loop than the other, that is all there is to it.

Perhaps as a reminder to some I would like to add that all the designs I shared and potential build plans fall under open source hardware license and any patent derived from these would be rendered void because of this.

In that regard, attached is another simple design with a single magnet. I currently have a huge 100mm diameter magnet, all I need is some graphene sheet to test this concept. But apparently laser induced graphene from Kapton is also a dirt cheap method to get this material.

Klausmastah

Hi all,
I assume this thread is discussing my MS thesis, available at https://skemman.is/bitstream/1946/29521/3/KOK_MagneticVectorPotential.pdf

Its good to know of others pondering these fundamental concepts.
Throughout the years, many have thought along these lines.

As pointed out in the top post of the thread,
equation 5.11 on page 51. expresses the convective derivative of the magnetic vector potential
in a set of terms, each relevant to a specific geometry. 
I am writing a paper to illustrate these term better graphically.

Seeing that the main theme of this forum is the quest for over-unity,
we must keep in mind the validity of the second law of thermodynamics.
There is the loophole of population inversion, which remarkably might hold ground for nuclear spins.
The last chapter of the thesis covers this a little bit.

Our quest however is most likely that of transduction, converting one form of energy to electrical energy. 
The sources could be ambient heat, nuclear spins, ELF signals,  the vacuum itself or another unknown phenomena.

It is easy to get lost in experimental setups and mathematics if the ground plan is unclear.
Setting out for a specific energy source might be a more fruitful way of exploration in this field.
But let us keep on searching and hopefully stumble upon a fresh way of transduction. 

Warm regards from Iceland!
-Klaus

ramset

Just Bumping this Topic, I know a few open source fellows are preparing and     pondering methods to investigate .
As mentioned in this topic , TinselKoala had seen things which were very weird in well built versions and variants ]years ago].
nothing but gratitude for him sharing that here.
To Note member F6FLT is presently sharpening the tools and preparing some experiments
Smudge also has some simple idea which TinMan has agreed to attempt when he gets the time .
Here it seems the boundary between what is possible and what _may_ be possible can actually be experimented with on the "everymans" work bench, the well prepared "everyman" that is.
IMO doing real science.... peering into the "Whatifs"

A privilege these men are here .....

men Like broli and others ... a true gift !!
  respectfully Chet K
PSand welcome to Klaus from this open source community  [sorry so late

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma