Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

hammerFall gravity powered generator

Started by burnit0017, July 22, 2019, 09:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kajunbee

I have to watch your videos several times before I actually hear what your saying. My eyes are to busy studying the different parts. In your last video you asked about optimizing flywheel. One thing to consider is shape.  The bolts and holes in your flywheel will create more air resistance. At lower rpm it may not be significant but it's still robbing power.  In one of my projects I have  a 10" spoked flywheel. At 1800 rpm it was more like a centrifugal fan than a flywheel. I was able to shave20 watts off just by placing a steel plate close to the sides of the flywheel but not touching. So long story short a smooth flywheel would be a plus.

burnit0017

Hi, the guides are working ok, everything could be better.  Thanks for the info about flywheel.

burnit0017

There is slop between the gearing of the rack and pinion. There is no sticking at this time.

kajunbee

I'm not sure why you want to swap the small blue gear and large gear around. Do you not have the room to move pma shaft over and have blue gear driven directly from large pinion gear.

burnit0017

Hi, everything fits. I can test at 1 to 9, swap the gears and test at 1 to 6. This is just version 1. Thanks for  the help.