Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self-looped Circuit Using Batteries - Beware of this battery behavior

Started by Void, August 07, 2019, 12:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

Is there something like " hard energy" and " soft energy" charge ?
"natural energy" = radiant energy ? = "free DC electric current" = Ehrenhafts' magnetic current  ?

"Aether ~ magnetic current"

A. Here: " This means that an electric Motor with a rated power of 1000 Watts, if operated with the free electrical DC power from the downstream coils of part C, could provide 25000 Watts of power (25:1). ......
.... If an accumulator is charged with the free electric direct current from the first coil of Part C, its charge
charge capacity increases 88 times . ...."

http://translationportal.epo.org/emtp/translate/?ACTION=description-retrieval&COUNTRY=WO&ENGINE=google&FORMAT=docdb&KIND=A1&LOCALE=en_EP&NUMBER=9628882&OPS=ops.epo.org/3.2&SRCLANG=de&TRGLANG=en
B.
Here : SECOND LAST SENTENCE : 20 times. !?

http://translationportal.epo.org/emtp/translate/?ACTION=description-retrieval&COUNTRY=FR&ENGINE=google&FORMAT=docdb&KIND=A1&LOCALE=en_EP&NUMBER=2691025&OPS=ops.epo.org/3.2&SRCLANG=fr&TRGLANG=en

I think this gives more details about the Benitez charge method " technical background".
The sceptics + modern battery charge technology and detailed links about " hints"
http://www.bticcs.com/pub.htm

"fixed DC electric current " / " free DC electric current"
What means that a nominal 1000 Watt electric motor ,concipated by specific material values,winding turns and for electric 1000 W aeqivalent mechanical RPM x torque can - with " free DC" - deliver 25000 Watt ?
How to calculate this  new " resistance-less/-free ( plasma) physics" behaviour and appropriate use  ?!

Conventional electric motor output RPM/Frequency dependant : catalogue page 6
https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.perske.de/images/pdf/perske_katalog_en.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjM1fWu_o7kAhVMVhoKHaMYDwsQFggZMAY&usg=AOvVaw2KoCTAs7oXMz6nUPmW7LyC
50 Hz : 100% output 500 Hz : up to 500% output increase
Perske-motor : Schiller Motor with 10 times higher power/weight density  !

Magluvin

Quote from: SeaMonkey on August 17, 2019, 06:04:04 AM
Mags,

Will you please tell us more about your Electric Bike?
I'm thinking seriously about doing the same.

Does your charger have a "Recondition" mode for
desulfation and maintenance?
Its a front wheel brush less hub motor. 500w, 48v. Look on ebay for electric bike kits. I paid $600 back then. They are cheaper now. Lithium or sla, it is your choice according to your wallet. ;) I pay about 165 for 4 10ah 12v at Batteries plus. Last up to 2 years if you keep them in good shape. Equivalent lith will be twice that or more, and if they go bad Im not sure on warranty for those. There is a YT ebike guy that shows how to build lith packs for bikes.

First bike below was my first. Walmart bike with brushed motor. Was fast top end but low get up and go. Brush commutator burned up after a year. Second bike is what Im still riding now.

Mags

Magluvin

The Ship n Shore charger says is can condition the batteries, but I think it just goes above recommended max V like 16.4v when it does so. Not good for sla.

There are some de sulfate devices but Im not sure if they do it correctly. Needs to be higher voltage and pulsed, but dont let them cook. Desulfating can cook the batts. Best to keep an eye on them while doing so, or a temp sensor to cut off the charging at a safe temp.
Mags

SeaMonkey

Very nice Mags!  I particularly like your accessory bag behind
the seat which holds your batteries and much more.

You're right on about desulfators and desulfation.  I've made
several small desulfators which develop the high voltage pulses
via inductive discharge.  Though they are not fast at desulfating
they are effective given time and very safe for the batteries.

I've seen a few ads for the kits from China and will have to
investigate further.  I'd thought initially about getting one of
the two cycle gasoline engine kits but now think electric would
be a better option.

Some of the kits are motors which rest on the rear wheel and
power it with a friction drive while others are front wheel hub
drive.  I take it you'd recommend the three phase front wheel
hub drive?

Again, very nice!  Thanks a bunch for the precis.

I do have a 12 Volt Lead-Acid Battery Charger that I've acquired
recently from China that has a pulsed recondition mode.  I've
used that already several times on automotive batteries where
it has done a splendid job of restoring capacity and I've also
used it on some SLA 7AH where it has resulted in some
improvement also.  Once I get my scope set up again and
my laboratory back in operation I'll be able to see what it
actually does and how it compares to the desulfators I'm
more familiar with.

ramset

LancalV
Your post above #10 ?