Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self-looped Circuit Using Batteries - Beware of this battery behavior

Started by Void, August 07, 2019, 12:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Void

Quote from: gotoluc on August 14, 2019, 06:09:33 PM
I'm guessing you took the time to make this to show Rick and followers how easy we can be fooled.
Great job!
Regards
Luc

Thanks Luc. Unfortunately Stefan is censoring (AKA 'placed under moderation') a number of people, including myself, here
with formal training in electronics and engineering who also have a lot of experience testing and analyzing circuits in regards to over unity
research, because Stefan apparently doesn't want to hear the truth which various members here have been pointing out here regarding the nonsense
which has been coming from a certain forum member (RF) who started posting here recently.

I don't know why Stefan has been doing this, but Stefan has certainly silenced and stabbed in the back a number of long time forum members
here who have been keeping some semblance of sanity and grip on reality in this forum over the years. It just doesn't make any sense at all.
I can only surmise that Stefan may be going through some major personal issues in the last while, but that is still no excuse at all for what
Stefan has done here lately. At least a few long time forum members which Stefan has censored or attacked in this way recently have already
announced they are leaving this forum for good, due to this recent very irrational behavior from Stefan. It really is a sad thing to see what
has been happening here in the past little while.

You may very well not ever see this reply to you here in this thread here because I am 'under moderation' (censored) by Stefan
and I am speaking the truth about what has been really happening here lately, so I will PM this reply to you as well.
This will be my final post here in this virtual mental institution posing as an 'open source over unity research' forum.  ;D

All the best...

SeaMonkey

As Taryl would say:  "Now, there's your dinner!!"

Excellent review of the extremely important basic characteristics
of the Lead-Acid Battery!  This is truly the "Secret Truth" behind
the false claims of "Overunity" based upon voltage readings of
the Battery exclusively.

Experience, knowledge and common sense reign victorious once again!

Really well done guys!

Magluvin

I have an electric bike. 13yrs old and over 35,000miles. I still use Sla. Used to use 12ah deep cycle from batteries plus, but they now have 10a Duracell which saves me close to 12lb and fits my saddlebag better. They are like 7ah length and width, but a bit taller. Have had good luck with them and seem to get better after a few months. 4 12v for 48v.  I use 4 dpdt toggles to convert the batteries from 48v series, to 12v parallel so I can charge them with a Ship and shore 12v smart charger. Charging them hot after a ride can be detrimental. So If I charge them when warm, I gota limit the charge time to just 15min more than the time they reach 15.2v or they may cook. So my worst issues are charging when it comes to batteries. Typical 48v sla bike chargers go up to 63v 2a and can cook 12v 12ah batts. Its hard to get them out of the saddle bag when they are all expanded and sometimes melted together. :o ;D So Im more careful these days. Ive cooked a set with the ship and shore at 6a with all 4 in parallel. Only 1.5a each.  But, I think that having them all beside eachother in the bag may be an issue when it comes to them heating up.  Anyway....

If the batteries are cold and I give a full charge, the bike is slower than if I do a full charge after a ride and the batteries are warm and then ride again. And it goes further also.

So if I charge it up after a ride and they are warm and then let is sit off the charger overnight, and just ride in the morning, its still not the same as riding after charging warm batteries.

Just something I have took note of over 13yrs. ;)

Mags

SeaMonkey

Mags,

Will you please tell us more about your Electric Bike?
I'm thinking seriously about doing the same.

Does your charger have a "Recondition" mode for
desulfation and maintenance?

hartiberlin

I am just sick of the skeptics that hit and flame certain members all the time, when they have achieved major goals...
You are out of moderation again, but please don´t flame Rick again, otherwise you go again into moderation...
Regards, Stefan.
P.S. And I don´t have a personal problem, maybe just a bit burnout over the years...but I am already refreshing...lol..
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum