Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity motor 2 rotor

Started by miloszlaw, September 13, 2019, 11:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo

Quote from: citfta on September 14, 2019, 09:24:49 AM

Sorry Turbo, but you are incorrect.  Gravity acts on each part of the whole.  As you can easily see in the video when there was weight farther from the axle on one side than the other the wheel DID turn.  When the weight got balanced on both sides of the axle then the wheel stopped.

Carroll

This is part of the illusion that emerges due to the gap in knowledge.
When you show a burning lightbulb to a neanderthaler and then give it to him he will devote the rest of his life rubbing that bulb in the hope it will magically light up.
He has no concept of a battery or power source.
All he can act on is what he can see.
Gravity is no different.
In reality we know very little about the subject.
It appears that you know enough to tell me that i am incorrect.
Can you prove it ?

Suppose that your idea worked... What would happen ?
The wheel would power itself and start to accelerate.
At some point it would turn into a gyroscope because its going fast enough.
How are you planning to control the movement ?
Is your plan to put a break on it ?
Do you think it will magically speed up to a certain rpm and then just stay at that speed ?
At which speed do you think the gyroscopic effects start to show ?

So we have two issues here.
The first one is to get the thing started, and the second one to control its max speed.
Maybe the solution is to be found somewhere, in the middle ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPUuF_dECVI

citfta

OK,

Let's clear something up.  I did not say that I was convinced it was a self runner or OU or whatever you want to call it.  I said it was an interesting idea.  That means that in my opinion it was worth looking at more closely.  My opinion is only worth what most people's opinions are worth.  Maybe 2 cents.

As can be clearly seen your assertion that the wheel can not turn because all the weight is supported by the axle is wrong because the wheel does turn.  Your throwing in the gyroscopic effect is nothing but an attempt to excuse your mistaken idea the wheel couldn't turn when it clearly does.  Since the weights are constantly shifting in respect to the center of rotation I doubt the gyroscopic effect will even come in to play.

Respectfully,
Carroll

shylo

With no input, it will always balance.
That's how nature works.
artv