Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bedini SG Motor Worth Buying?

Started by trevstar, February 06, 2019, 07:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ayeaye

One reason to buy it yes. Would anyone actually measure whether this thing, Bedini SG, has any overunity? Quite difficult to do, this involves measured discharge of the batteries to see how much energy there actually was in the batteries. As the Bedini sharp pulses are the way to create surface charge most easily. Also the worst treatment of the battery, though this is not the most important. Plus constantly measuring the speed of the wheel, using a stroboscope or whatever, to calculate the energy that went to the rotation of the wheel. The most difficult is to measure how much energy actually went to the wheel and to the battery from hand, by the manual start. Very weird but, in spite of so many people making it, no one ever measured whether it actually has overunity, Wherever, in the device itself or in the batteries, no one has ever measured whether there is or is not overunity anywhere there. To buy it and being happy to see that it rotates, charges battery too, i don't see it as a great joy, one is happy to make an electric motor, what a big deal is in that? Thus the only reason i see, is when one is actually going to do any overunity measurements, and no, just measuring the voltage on the battery is not that. Just my two cents, if one may want to see it so.

One more thing, how long it runs, is not a way to measure overunity, Overunity is not about something running forever, it is about whether energy out was more than the energy in, and only that. Thus the only way to actually measure overunity, is to measure how much energy went in, and how much energy came out. All the rest is just talk, may be right or may be not, but has no value because it is not an actual measurement. Not an experimental method, in strict terms.