Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

There is no such a thing like free energy but there is something close enought

Started by Marius Fatu, August 27, 2019, 10:31:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marius Fatu

first of all if you have the knowledge to build a device to produce energy.  Electricity, for example. You need money to build this generator. In other words, this free energy has a price. Also the whole machinery needs spare parts. If you make a small machine and it does not produce enough energy for you, you threw the money out the window. You get to appreciate that you paid a very high price to get this .....free energy.
There is someone here who has faced with such problems ? I ask because these are real problems. I know these issues personally because I faced them. If we make the exception of the initial investment in the construction of such machinery and also do not take into account the spare parts and maintenance, yes, we can say that we have free energy. TYhis kind of free energy exists. I can produce such a system at any time but it costs me money that I don't have and if I had it, I would spend it different. The funny thing is that there are a lot of different solutions to this problem. I know two. sorry for my english...I read your posts and I hope some of you are right but ...... you have to think that  free energy solutions and mechanisms have been around for thousands of years.I did not invent anything, I only made links between things known for thousands of years.
I ask you all and I kindly ask you to answer me. What amount of money you would be willing to pay for a 10kw power generator that once started up only stops when a piece is broken from some reason. Zero polution offcourse. I think 10-20 years will be no need for spare parts.