Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Creating TPU Steven_Mark

Started by crashangel, September 06, 2019, 02:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crashangel

Holy mother of god ...  :o hehehe :D
There are many parameters that need to be very well aligned, defined and synchronized for this device to work ...

I will take into consideration everything everyone is teaching me and try to pay as much attention as possible at the time of construction and initial testing ...

Gratitude...

Jeg

Quote from: Turbo on September 17, 2019, 06:35:13 PM
Yes it's a physical link.

Like keshe coils (first image). When current flows we have a growing magnetic field in two planes. In the document you uploaded, SM called it as a ball shape magnetic field (due to rotation). Think of the shape of a normal inductor which creates the classic donut flux shape magnetic field but... rotating. (Second image). The overall shape would be indeed like a ball.
An other reason that points to a physical connection is simply that there is no induction between two perpendicular coils. What ever frequency someone uses at his control coils there is no way to affect the collector coils.

What makes me wonder is SM's statement about the correct set of frequencies depending on the circumference of the device. Difficult for me to comprehend it except... if his collectors are just one turn around the ciscumference. If they consist of more than one turns in series, then i find it more appropriate to go with the total length of the coils and not by the circumference.

In general i think that it is a game of trying to magnify a stationery wave by using some of its harmonics. 1-3-5 as mentioned in previous page look quite convincing for doing this. But needs synchronization between frequency components of cource!

Regards

icarus

Ok, this is the code:

//this sketch produces 3 signals on output pins 3, 5 and 9, with adjustable frequency and duty cycle
//minimum frequency 36 Hz max 2MHz

#include <PWM.h>

void setup() {
  int dc1; //duty cycle from 1 to 100
  int dc2;
  int dc3;

Serial.begin(9600);

InitTimers();

long freq_1 = 40000 ; //frequency 1
  long freq_2 = 90000;  //frequency 2
  long freq_3 = 10000;  //frequency 3

SetPinFrequency(3, freq_1); //pin out on 3 5 e 9
  SetPinFrequency(5, freq_2);
  SetPinFrequency(9, freq_3);

dc1=20;  //duty cycle settings
  dc2=10;
  dc3=50;

pwmWrite(3, (256*dc1)/100);
  pwmWrite(5, (256*dc2)/100);
  pwmWrite(9, (256*dc3)/100);

}

void loop() {
}

Jeg

Quote from: icarus on September 18, 2019, 02:13:00 AM
Ok, this is the code:

//this sketch produces 3 signals on output pins 3, 5 and 9, with adjustable frequency and duty cycle
//minimum frequency 36 Hz max 2MHz

#include <PWM.h>

void setup() {
  int dc1; //duty cycle from 1 to 100
  int dc2;
  int dc3;

Serial.begin(9600);

InitTimers();

long freq_1 = 40000 ; //frequency 1
  long freq_2 = 90000;  //frequency 2
  long freq_3 = 10000;  //frequency 3

SetPinFrequency(3, freq_1); //pin out on 3 5 e 9
  SetPinFrequency(5, freq_2);
  SetPinFrequency(9, freq_3);

dc1=20;  //duty cycle settings
  dc2=10;
  dc3=50;

pwmWrite(3, (256*dc1)/100);
  pwmWrite(5, (256*dc2)/100);
  pwmWrite(9, (256*dc3)/100);

}

void loop() {
}

Just great.
Appreciated! ;)

Turbo

Quote from: Jeg on September 18, 2019, 02:02:35 AM
Like keshe coils (first image). When current flows we have a growing magnetic field in two planes. In the document you uploaded, SM called it as a ball shape magnetic field (due to rotation). Think of the shape of a normal inductor which creates the classic donut flux shape magnetic field but... rotating. (Second image). The overall shape would be indeed like a ball.
An other reason that points to a physical connection is simply that there is no induction between two perpendicular coils. What ever frequency someone uses at his control coils there is no way to affect the collector coils.

What makes me wonder is SM's statement about the correct set of frequencies depending on the circumference of the device. Difficult for me to comprehend it except... if his collectors are just one turn around the ciscumference. If they consist of more than one turns in series, then i find it more appropriate to go with the total length of the coils and not by the circumference.

In general i think that it is a game of trying to magnify a stationery wave by using some of its harmonics. 1-3-5 as mentioned in previous page look quite convincing for doing this. But needs synchronization between frequency components of cource!

Regards

I can certainly see some similarities in that picture.
There is just one difference i do not know if that picture has one or more turns, but they seem to be interleaved.
And Steven was very specific about it when he wrote:

About the collector:
It is three separate coils of multi strand copper wire laid one on top of the other, not interleaved.
Three is important.

For a long time we thought it was 3 separate coils stacked on top of one another but when Steven saw this design, he mentioned that it was wrong.

Sent to: tao on: June 28, 2006, 04:04:44 AM
Tao,By the way.. When Steven said that you have the secret he said in another mail among other things that
you have the collector and contol winding relationship the wrong way..Ie excitation into control... allows the
collector the perform magnetic conversion.

So i eventually came to the conclusion that i had to be 3 horizontal coils on top of each other in the horizontal plane.

Steven was very specific in his writings about the frequency's he wrote that were directly related to either the circumference, or the diameter of the coil.
Not so much the length of wire which you would expect in terms of wavelength.
The large units had a slow vibration but the smaller ones vibrated at a higher frequency.

In the case of my power unit, you create several frequencies within a space of the collector coil's circumference.
The frequencies are directly related to the circumference of the collector coil.

I made an amp and had a really difficult time with a 35K resonance.
I had so much trouble with it that I finally left the resonance there.
I last measured it at 35.705K at a really high level.
It is a good thing that I can't hear that high.
But it does prove that my output transformer is capable of going up to 245 KHZ.
Which I measured.
HEY, did you know that the frequency is proportional to the speaker's circumference?
it appears that the frequency should change with the circumference of the speaker.
That makes sense to you does it?
No one I have talked to realizes that yet.

I use 15" speakers myself.

They are 15" from the dead center of the outside flange to the other sides flange.
You know transistors just don't do well at those high frequencies.
They try hard but they just make all sorts of harmonics all over the place.
dirty things transistors.
MOSFETS are better you know if you wanted to make an amplifier that behaved as though it was a tube amp but in a smaller size.

Also notice the fields in image 18.. feeding these coils with several frequencies would definitely make them vibrate like a speaker.