Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Creating TPU Steven_Mark

Started by crashangel, September 06, 2019, 02:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

OK I did just speak with Stefan and have an appointment in about four hours or so to talk a bit more .
Hopefully things will get organized over here and not so much noise

Turbo
thank you for your contributions and tolerance
( corrected... voice texting is a nuisance.. still traveling in New York City area for the next day )

I believe moderation will be put in place to keep this topic focused .

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

WhatIsIt

Steven used bailing wire which is magnetic. I suppose it is iron wire.
If DC passes trough bailing wire and magnetize it, would that coil become electromagnet?

In Tesla time core of transformers were iron.
Producing voltage spikes when switched on.
They were not laminated.

Is there connection between iron core and bailing wire in TPU?

Turbo

Quote from: WhatIsIt on September 22, 2019, 04:31:07 AM
Steven used bailing wire which is magnetic. I suppose it is iron wire.
If DC passes trough bailing wire and magnetize it, would that coil become electromagnet?

In Tesla time core of transformers were iron.
Producing voltage spikes when switched on.
They were not laminated.

Is there connection between iron core and bailing wire in TPU?

Iron or copper coils both becomes an electromagnet.
But the iron stays magnetized after you remove the power supply and copper does not.

Some posts were removed.
This time we are going to be specific.
We do not want a topic where the info from old model builds are mixed in with the new model builds.
This is done to keep confusion as low as possible and to prevent research journals from jumping all over the place.
If people want to continue their research based on the older speculative model builds they can directly use the appropriate topics.

WhatIsIt

Quote from: Turbo on September 22, 2019, 04:55:41 AM
Iron or copper coils both becomes an electromagnet.
But the iron stays magnetized after you remove the power supply and copper does not.

Some posts were removed.
This time we are going to be specific.
We do not want a topic where the info from old model builds are mixed in with the new model builds.
This is done to keep confusion as low as possible and to prevent research journals from jumping all over the place.
If people want to continue their research based on the older speculative model builds they can directly use the appropriate topics.

Why then copper is not used as core of transformers in Tesla days?

They used iron core. When transformer was switched on, there was cases that workers been killed, burned.
My point is, maybe is core source of kick.
Today we suppress that with lamination.

If we extend iron core as a wire, maybe effect can be amplified and used.

That was my thought. I didnt mean to deflect you from topic.
If it is that so, I will remove my post.

Jeg

Quote from: Turbo on September 22, 2019, 04:55:41 AM

Cool.  ;)

SM:
"...The multiple frequencies begin to feed themselves and the
multiple kicks become a combined big kick
"

But what a kick really is?
Kick, is a current of high pottential and of a brief duration. In other words, kick is a current, with an increased rate of change during a short interval of time.
Now what combination of multiple kicks means for SM?

My very first thought was that more than one kicks coinside together during the same small interval of time. "Occasionally" as SM described. But this is the inside of the box thinking. How the out of the box thinking would be for this case?

ps. Please don't think out of the box all together the same time. There is always the danger of being locked out of it. ;D Jeg