Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Creating TPU Steven_Mark

Started by crashangel, September 06, 2019, 02:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toolofcortex

Correct! You do know more than me.

Bring back anything you think is of significance.

Perhaps you will figure a way of mixing both to an advantage.

Keep an open mind.

WhatIsIt

Quote from: Toolofcortex on January 25, 2020, 04:00:46 PM
Correct! You do know more than me.

Bring back anything you think is of significance.

Perhaps you will figure a way of mixing both to an advantage.

Keep an open mind.

Tool,

It is not important who knows more.
Any suggestion or information, from anyone, is important.
Kapanadze surely has not have bachelor of electrical science, and he did marvelous machine.
So, knowledge is not always measure for success!

I will keep an open mind, and if I can use bucking coil principle, I will certainly do.
I already tried lots with bucking coils and it is not new to me.

And I appreciate your posts, because, to every theory should be opposition which push truth to the surface.

It was my opinion, and observations.
Does not need to be true, but can be inspiration to someone else who will make right conclusions.

WhatIsIt

Tool,

Why I don't think that bucking coils are not relevant to device from video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRB-NSczJak

On each coil he has arrow. All 3 coils has arrows pointing in same direction.
He draw them to not mount them in reverse polarity.
Arrows probably means that field in them is orientated in 
same direction, not in bucking style.

Why I pointed this video?
It has circuit board which is signal generator, 3 driving coils,
tunable cap and that 2 floors round iron core which is perpendicular to driving coils,
not so many components,
so it is easier to identify which is which on that little device.
The whole circuit board is one signal generator and nothing else of electronic components are not present.
He stated that.
And I can see all the wiring.
The bulb is 300W.

Akula and others have much more components and TTL stuff, and is harder to examine.

Also, the old guy from video shows how input pulse looks like on scope.

I also know very little of Russian, but enough to understand keywords like input signal,
power or tunable resonance.
And I use online speech translator from Russian, which is not quite precise, but can give the picture.
At some point he said that it is same as Steven Mark device.

Toolofcortex

Well I am simply curious as to what manifestations happen at the point in space where currents meet. And what are my options as it pertains to this area. This area can happen in many materials, and follow a rythm even.

I am also wondering, if this whole area cant be moved around as I wish using signals.

The very question of this area is interresting....

What is special in the area of space?

Also, I am not sure anymore if we need many od these "points", I think that the surrounding material would react very rapidly in filling a void, even if that point would be small it could be very powerful and have much capacity.

As if you were trying to heat a very small point on a very large copper plane, well you will never solder that component.

WhatIsIt

If it is LC resonant circuit and field is very powerful around input 3 coils? , then
upper ring is in center of field and bottom iron ring is smaller and away from field,
which can create difference in potential in rings.

Because upper ring is perpendicular to 3 driving coils, it does not disturb resonance.
Lower ring is well outside coils, so he also does not disturb resonance, but is still in field area of that 3 coils.
They are not inductively connected to 3 driving coil, because ring is perpendicular to coils, which is the main point of whole story.

Also, surface area of rings are different.
Upper ring is larger and more surface is exposed to field.
Bottom is smaller and less surface is exposed to field of 3 driving coils, and is also little bit far away from coils.

Truth is, I can not know for sure, can only speculate at this point.
Have to make LC resonant tank, and wrap it around piece of iron and observe what happens.
Everything else is just Mumbo Jumbo talk, and speculation.