Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Graham Gunderson open sourcing magnetic implosion transformer

Started by ramset, October 09, 2019, 02:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Void

Hi ramset. Just FYI, regarding this video:
"Graham Gunderson Free Energy - Magnetic Implosion Transformer" - Sep 24, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqxFC70wyM0

It is very hard to follow how a circuit setup like that is behaving and performing and exactly
how everything is being powered and measured when it consists of several circuit boards and different windings
on cores, etc., which the viewer does not have a clear schematic or at least a clear block connection diagram.
Unless someone has such details, it doesn't help much for understanding the setup for someone to point
to different points in the circuit and say they are measuring this voltage or that current, or such and such
type of a waveform or phase measurement, etc. So, unless someone knows much of the details of the circuit setup,
it might as well be a black box that he is pointing to.

For a person who does not know the schematic details, what stood out to me right away in that video at
0:22 in the video, is he points out he is using a DC power supply which is apparently supplying about 295V at about 0.08A,
(from the power supply's meters). That indicates that power supply is supplying a power of about 23.6 Watts.
If the output power is measured at around 10 Watts, then the input power of about 23.6 Watts (if correct) is much higher
than the output power, so it is not clear to me at all how this might be considered to be producing a COP > 1.
He also mentions one or two other DC power supplies supplying power to gate drivers in the setup.
That's about all I could get out of that video, as I am not familiar with anything this person has done
or any of the details of the circuit setup other than can be seen in the video.

All the best...

ramset

Hello Void
No doubt Graham flows thru this presentation easily and smoothly
With what does seem a tenuous confidence ,which is actually quite healthy and
Also professional (the scientist) ,it is after all impossible !!

He obviously knows this !

Makes him a great champion for this cause ,and he is such a likable guy to begin with !(in his video appearances to date ).

Hopefully a bit more detail will be forthcoming (schematic details?) ,quite certain there are many who will replicate this .
And of course there will be much discussion around the main gain mechanism !

Thanks for commenting!

Respectfully
Chet

Thanks Grandma

lancaIV

Void did not only a comment, Chet  !It is a statement and included the question : " magnetic implosion transformer"- technology substantial value. ?

input : 295 Volt     0,08 A.~ 23,6 VA ~ 23,6 Watt
output : 10 Watt
----------------------------------------
Assumed efficiency ratio :10/23,6 =  0,424 ~ 42,4%

A..device process efficiency

B. ONLY 10 Watt output for this transformer material mass. ? power-to-weight ratio. ?

Actually there are no reazons/arguments for titling Graham Gunderson " a great champion". !   :'(

alibaba-transformer with 10 Watt output and 42,5% efficiency  : 1 US$ gross-selling price fob factory. ! :P

Wake up, Chet. !
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-m&q=zpenergy+mark+goldes&oq=zpenergy+mark+goldes&aqs=heirloom-srp..
Mark Goldes sended me more then 10 years before by e-mai a pdf from the R&D of his team and one of this  "scientifical research" member : G.G.

ramset

LancaIV
Yes your point is self evident, RE COP calculation protocols (the Nick Z mantra "Loop it" comes to mind.
Wall outlets and OU claims are always a fuzzy area.
   Your other point gives me pause ?(comments about ten year old info and persons unrelated to open sourcing this claim)??
  The "Champion" is an open source reference .
"If you want to change the world BE that change "
Live by example.

I would imagine Open Sourcing will include Enough info to
Replicate an anomoly.(or its not open sourcing)

LancaIV
I apologize if I have offended you somehow ?
You make many references lately in your posts to religion or beliefs ?
Non of us are free ... till every one of us are free .
Regardless "beliefs" ...which can devide us !

And open source has no "exception" clause!

yes 100% scientific method requires independent replication .
Chet K

Thanks Grandma