Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bedini Window Motor came from Newman & How Story Changed

Started by rickfriedrich, June 13, 2019, 02:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickfriedrich

Well it is a big subject that takes a little time to develop. If I do that then I only get attacked for all my details. You can't win. You say a few words and they get misunderstood and tend to oversimplify the matters. You give details and they lash out at you as if that is a bad thing.
The word negative is even used in the mainstream which wikipedea represents the pinnacle of. It is often associated with the back emf. Once again I will refer to the video Bedini and I did in DVD7 of Energy from the Vacuum where he uses these words in a specific context. The idea is that when you create an impulse with an inductor, at the moment of switch closure, both at the beginning of the first switch, and with the moment you turn off the input switch (which is the usual focus) in both cases we have something mysterious happening that people have described in different ways according to their understanding of the aether. The switches create an opening event, a potential difference, where the environment produces this 'negative' phenomena. It is called negative because it is considered reversed in flow (when actually if flows in all directions), and because it is essentially opposite in every way to positive energy we are used to, and because for engineers it is a 'negative' experience/problem they have to solve or get rid of.

It is not what you see on the oscilloscope in the spike itself, or the oscillations that follow. That is just it's effect. This is supposedly faster than the speed of light because it isn't travelling to anywhere but merely converging in upon the particular areas along the path. Because it is coming from 'counter-space' therefore the larger the wire or loads positioned the more energy will manifest. Thus we have charged up huge batteries with little tiny motors to produce much more useable energy over time than when smaller batteries are placed in the same place under the exact same conditions. But batteries were just the first example shown... The associated path becomes a negative resistance path that is bathed or saturated with this charge converging into itself. So engineers are completely baffled with their meters because nothing adds up. Their meters only measure the wasted energy in a closed loop, and in this experience we can even produce the phenomena and charging or powering of loads without voltage or amperage being indicated.

There are many things to say about this and I have taught on this for many years now. See my latest YouTube videos for more details as I feel that I will be attacked for going on this long.

Quote from: WhatIsIt on June 13, 2019, 09:04:37 PM
What do you mean about negative energy?
More energy on output, so you feedback to battery or something else?

Can you explain more about that term "negative energy" ?

Thanks!

WhatIsIt

Quote from: rickfriedrich on June 16, 2019, 04:56:08 PM
Well it is a big subject that takes a little time to develop. If I do that then I only get attacked for all my details. You can't win. You say a few words and they get misunderstood and tend to oversimplify the matters. You give details and they lash out at you as if that is a bad thing.
The word negative is even used in the mainstream which wikipedea represents the pinnacle of. It is often associated with the back emf. Once again I will refer to the video Bedini and I did in DVD7 of Energy from the Vacuum where he uses these words in a specific context. The idea is that when you create an impulse with an inductor, at the moment of switch closure, both at the beginning of the first switch, and with the moment you turn off the input switch (which is the usual focus) in both cases we have something mysterious happening that people have described in different ways according to their understanding of the aether. The switches create an opening event, a potential difference, where the environment produces this 'negative' phenomena. It is called negative because it is considered reversed in flow (when actually if flows in all directions), and because it is essentially opposite in every way to positive energy we are used to, and because for engineers it is a 'negative' experience/problem they have to solve or get rid of.

It is not what you see on the oscilloscope in the spike itself, or the oscillations that follow. That is just it's effect. This is supposedly faster than the speed of light because it isn't travelling to anywhere but merely converging in upon the particular areas along the path. Because it is coming from 'counter-space' therefore the larger the wire or loads positioned the more energy will manifest. Thus we have charged up huge batteries with little tiny motors to produce much more useable energy over time than when smaller batteries are placed in the same place under the exact same conditions. But batteries were just the first example shown... The associated path becomes a negative resistance path that is bathed or saturated with this charge converging into itself. So engineers are completely baffled with their meters because nothing adds up. Their meters only measure the wasted energy in a closed loop, and in this experience we can even produce the phenomena and charging or powering of loads without voltage or amperage being indicated.

There are many things to say about this and I have taught on this for many years now.

See my latest YouTube videos for more details as I feel that I will be attacked for going on this long.

I want judge you! There is always people who is interested and those who thinks that there is nothing in there and it is waste of time to follow the information.
Both are here on this forum. So, don't be alarmed when somebody attack you. It is normal thing amongst people.

Just say what you wanna say and let readers decide if the reading is for them or not?

And I am also interested in the subject.
I will watch your latest videos to see if there is some information for me.

Is there any other way (scope, multi meters...) to detect phenomenon?
Or we can only observe its consequence in shape of spikes and oscillations?

Can you tell more of yours experiences with it?

Thanks!

rickfriedrich

Thanks,
I don't have enough time to repeat what I have shared over years and even the last few months. If you go over those videos starting about 2 months ago you will get a lot of details that would take me hours to repeat here. My words are subject to change but you can get the meaning.
I will add here that you use a little cheat method to get a sort of feel measure at the basic level of this that is more of an instant indication over trying to measure a charging battery over time. Now this is only a basic indicator and does not apply to proper impedance matching and phasing. You place a big 100W or several 100W modules in parallel in series to your charging battery if we are talking about the SSG circuit. Then you can tune it and see the amount of light produced rather than look at the battery charging rate over many cycles, etc. Even with a small setup one 100W module may not be enough. Oh, and put a cap across it as well. Of course the question is how can a 35V LED light up at all in such a case when a 12V battery is powering the motor? And the battery also charges. Now this is running the tesla one wire through the bulb which is kind of like c) or d) of figure 5 of True Wireless.

To answer your question, we can only detect the results of this as the energy is converging upon the objects rather than travelling to them. This is why there is no amperage. There is no current flow.

Quote from: WhatIsIt on June 16, 2019, 05:54:14 PM
I want judge you! There is always people who is interested and those who thinks that there is nothing in there and it is waste of time to follow the information.
Both are here on this forum. So, don't be alarmed when somebody attack you. It is normal thing amongst people.

Just say what you wanna say and let readers decide if the reading is for them or not?

And I am also interested in the subject.
I will watch your latest videos to see if there is some information for me.

Is there any other way (scope, multi meters...) to detect phenomenon?
Or we can only observe its consequence in shape of spikes and oscillations?

Can you tell more of yours experiences with it?

Thanks!

Acca

Rick just read your posts from the start...well done  !
Newman realized that this discharge spark was the "energy"  as it was present at an instant of the coil discharge..
Parallel loading old lead calcium wet batteries after lead sulfate was formed allowed this to catch this form of energy..as this is way... too...simple as most people want more complex device ... Bedini was able to show this effect.. as you know.. more impulses the better..
History will give the credit to Newman,  and the many various Newman machines..He was that guy with the massive coil..running that on 60 9 volt transistor batteries ...

So he was "nuts" as the explanation is not standard method.. Who died and society gave his nothing except pos-script as as flake ..The body count is all too numerous for these inventors..Same is true for Bedini, character flaws we all have them and not all are balanced just as there are grays of goodness and evil..Most try to stay on the better side of goodness..Sociopaths are in power as they just don't care about people..so they tend to scramble they way to the top of most societies..

Newman machine, I built the first flipper and charged and ran for months by flipping between 4 small batteries,
reed switch and burned out many ..

RIP Newman and Bedini..

Acca..

plengo

@Rick
could you, please, point out to where I could go to learn about this "loving path" findings? I am very aware of Bedini motors. I actually bought a few from you in the past.
Thanks,
Fausto.