Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Quantum Receiver".

Started by synchro1, December 06, 2019, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from: sm0ky2 on December 14, 2019, 05:07:55 AM
With an intelligent telephone that has blue teeth
you can communicate to your coil and send quantum
music through the etherspace.

Buy one or two. I ordered three! We can try for a Morse Dot! Two of them in adjacency coupled in resonance would act as a "Short Wave" radio transmitter. Are you in Europe?

We could probably start talking through them on that wavelength with the sound circuit. We can start a "Music Coil" Ham Radio club; A "Party Line".

How about "Marcaroni" the "Spider Web Antenna Pasta".!

"The Marcaroni Dish"

synchro1

The "Music Coil" is playing songs from a cell phone in the video. The circuit coverts digital to longitudinal waves. This signal should carry the video as well, and if a second unit were turned on in resonance, a video could appear on a cell phone like a blue tooth video. (Blue Tooth Short Wave)

This would open the way up for a Ham style "Music Coil Skype Web" in parallel with antennas and grounds.

This amounts to the "Quintessential" high water mark achievement of "Light Gimmick Wizardry"!

synchro1

@skywatcher,

I clicked on the wrong video, lucky for us, watching the 11 Hrs signal diode loop and got the "Music Coil" by mistake.

Here's the Music Coil in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7zBvOEJSP4

The "Music Coil Kit" has an L-3 coil tuned to a (SRF) of 13.56. Lidmotors signal generator diode loop and L-3 with wire clip decreases the coil's (SRF) to 11 Hrz because the wire clip increases the Impedence and raise the frequency  by (RLC) resonancee formula, so the signal generator frequency may need to be lowered. Dr. Stiffer doesn't tell us this, but the kit supplies the coil for $6.98. Now we can duplicate the experiment with a a signal generator like Lidmotor.

Regardless, we need a coil tuned to this frequency to get it to work with a signal generator anyway, and one's included in the Kit.

skywatcher

Quote from: synchro1 on December 14, 2019, 11:58:10 AM
The "Music Coil Kit" has an L-3 coil tuned to a (SRF) of 13.56.

No. The coil has too many turns of thin wire. I would estimate the SRF of this coil well below 5 MHz.

I also don't see anything special in this video. This small Tesla generator is throwing out lots of RF power (you can see this if you look at the heat sink) so it's no miracle that everything is lighting up near it. You can do the same with every HF transmitter.

synchro1

Quote from: skywatcher on December 14, 2019, 04:13:24 PM
No. The coil has too many turns of thin wire. I would estimate the SRF of this coil well below 5 MHz.

I also don't see anything special in this video. This small Tesla generator is throwing out lots of RF power (you can see this if you look at the heat sink) so it's no miracle that everything is lighting up near it. You can do the same with every HF transmitter.

Your right, the circuit is a real power hog. Four 9 volt batteries and an Inverter would run the Crystal transistor version.