Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Quantum Receiver".

Started by synchro1, December 06, 2019, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

I should start a new "Quantum Receiver" thread at this point.

I need to fully credit Dr. Stiffler as the Marconi of Quantum radio. The permanent Neo magnet is a miniature Earth with two planes of Energy that share a boundary layer. These boundary layers both have frequencies; Earth's 7.8 Hz and Neo's 13.56 Mhz. The Neo magnet is a saturated capacitor with a voltage of C squared. The dielectric value of the magnetic field line is the Lorentz force of 90 degrees. This raises the capacitance voltage of the magnet core's static field to near infinity. The right hand rule causes the force fields to spiral. This force makes the World turn. Tesla's Wardenclyff used the Earth and Stiffler's "Quantum Receiver" the Neo magnet.

SFM or "Static field modulation" of the magnet core dielectric field is the equivalent of Tesla's excitation of the dielectric field of the Earth, which has the same value of capacitance, but at a different boundary frequency. These static fields are identical and totally coherent as the same thing; The Plenum!

The stronger the magnetic force, the higher the dielectric value of the field lines and the greater the potential of the static field.

The heaviest element, Moscovium 115, would result in the most powerful magnet material. The frequency in the boundary layer of this UFO propellent would be in the Plank constant range. This would act as a 'Gravity Venturi".

Shock polarizing the 115 electrons would raise the dielectric value of the field lines to the highest possible limit in the physical universe. The frequency in the boundary layer with the "Zero "charged" static field would press the envelope toward the Plank constant, and repel or attract gravity. This 115 magnet wafer may be compared to a "Gravity Crystal", that can lens the force. This would be a macro application of SFM, and in this case, static field modulation would supply guidance control to the craft.

Dr. Greer would say this craft was 3d printed in a different dimension and phased into our world.

skywatcher

That's the most interesting new thread here since many months. Thank you for opening it.   :)

Where does the frequency 13.56 MHz come from ?  Is it the NMR frequency of neodymium ? 

But the NMR frequency would not be fixed, it depends on the strength of the magnetic field.

About one year ago i also stumbled upon Dr. Stiffler's 'quantum energy receiver' and i tried to replicate it.
I also got some voltage and was impressed... but only until i removed the magnets, and the voltage was still there.
Finally i discovered that it was only EM radiation i was picking up.

Edit:
According to http://triton.iqfr.csic.es/guide/eNMR/chem/Nd.html the NMR frequency of 143Nd is 27.188 @ 11.744T.
So the 13.56 MHz would be at roughly 5.8 T but i doubt that any Nd magnet has such a high field density, not even inside.

synchro1

Quote from: skywatcher on December 06, 2019, 08:11:25 AM
That's the most interesting new thread here since many months. Thank you for opening it.   :)

Where does the frequency 13.56 MHz come from ?  Is it the NMR frequency of neodymium ? 

But the NMR frequency would not be fixed, it depends on the strength of the magnetic field.

About one year ago i also stumbled upon Dr. Stiffler's 'quantum energy receiver' and i tried to replicate it.
I also got some voltage and was impressed... but only until i removed the magnets, and the voltage was still there.
Finally i discovered that it was only EM radiation i was picking up.

Edit:
According to http://triton.iqfr.csic.es/guide/eNMR/chem/Nd.html the NMR frequency of 143Nd is 27.188 @ 11.744T.
So the 13.56 MHz would be at roughly 5.8 T but i doubt that any Nd magnet has such a high field density, not even inside.

@skywatcher,

Good to hear from you. The resonant frequency at the boundary layer is an exchange of energy in transition between the two planes of energy like an LC tank.

The specifications for the resonant frequency of the neodymium material that you referenced to is a different measure. The grade of the magnet material has a closer ratio to Tesla strength then the frequency of the boundary layer. frequency of the Bloch wall. 2 chral spirals converging in a knot, not a 2d line.

EM can cause a huge problem, that's why Stiffler used his microwave as a Faraday cage to isolate it.

synchro1

I reported that hyper dimensional aliens phased Outer World technology into my attic, but the F.B.I. continues to ignore me; Plus that line extension is always busy, hinting that it's possible they're targeting multiple victems.

synchro1

The polarized Umpentium dielectric field propels the UFO craft with a superluminal doughnut turbine jet ski effect in a Sea of Gravity like the actual one does in the Ocean. Cavity and gravity implosion.

Lazar showed the 115 wedge cupped between the electrodes of a spark gap in the cockpit. The material needs regular polarizing shocks to remain stable and fully magnetized. Allowed to demagnetize this material will begin to decay. This element can only exist as a magnet.