Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Quantum Receiver".

Started by synchro1, December 06, 2019, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skywatcher

Quote from: Toolofcortex on December 06, 2019, 12:55:51 PM
Synchro seems to know his theory, why dont you people listen to the man and build?

To be honest, i don't understand his theory well enough to be able to build anything.   :-\

Some more info about this 13.56 MHz frequency would be helpful... maybe some concrete experiment which shows some effects and can be replicated.

synchro1

Two Neo magnet tubes with their static fields in resonance at 13.56 Mhz, would Quantuum couple and open a pathway for the transmission of power and signal data through counter space. Two crystal oscillators and two tube magnets would be able to transfer power and data instantly from Earth to Mars if they did it across a test bench.

Dr. Stiffler privately disclosed to me and a few others that he had indeed confirmed this "Quantum Link", but chose to keep it guarded from the public to avoid stress.

skywatcher

Quote from: synchro1 on December 06, 2019, 03:23:16 PM
Two Neo magnet tubes with their static fields in resonance at 13.56 Mhz, would Quantuum couple and open a pathway for the transmission of power and signal data. Two crystal oscillators and two tube magnets would be able to transfer power and data instantly from Earth to Mars if they did it across a test bench.

Dr. Stiffler privately disclosed to me and a few others that he had indeed confirmed this "Quantum Link", but chose to keep it guarded from the public to avoid stress.

Did you confirm this by own experiments (not to Mars, across the bench would be enough for the moment  ;) ) ?

What do you mean by 'neo magnet tube' ?  A tube-shaped neo magnet with one pole inside and the other pole on the outside ?
How are the crystal oscillators connected to the magnets ? 

synchro1

Quote from: skywatcher on December 06, 2019, 03:31:29 PM
Did you confirm this by own experiments (not to Mars, across the bench would be enough for the moment  ;) ) ?

What do you mean by 'neo magnet tube' ?  A tube-shaped neo magnet with one pole inside and the other pole on the outside ?
How are the crystal oscillators connected to the magnets ?

There is no electrical connection between the oscillator and the magnet, only capacitive. Tubes are longer ring magnets. Any Neo magnet will work. Lidmotor has a few good videos.

I never tested it. I'm setting up to run my first video.

Stiffer never discribed his set up, but modulating the resonant wave would carry the signal .