Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Quantum Receiver".

Started by synchro1, December 06, 2019, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raycathode

Quote from: synchro1 on December 06, 2019, 10:51:31 AM
The polarized Umpentium dielectric field propels the UFO craft with a superluminal doughnut turbine jet ski effect in a Sea of Gravity like the actual one does in the Ocean.
Ah yes that reminds me Richard Nixons replacing expensive sugar with the glycol plant fructose-rich corn oil that has smaller particles that can saturate ones arteries with calcium blocking sludge that both fat and fructose witch is toxic and ends in either a stroke or heart attack or aneurysm I suppose the glycol would make folk happy, so the point do you think Aliens could improve on that as more or less ? as they must already be far more organized than flies running the show at the moment and aint sweeteners in everything ? ;D ;D

skywatcher

BTW 13.56 MHz is a ISM frequency and is used for RFID applications.

synchro1

That's the magnetic lock frequency on the garage door opener.

Toolofcortex

Synchro seems to know his theory, why dont you people listen to the man and build?

I dont wanna interject here at all.

Buy I saw the ufo alloy and it was like a succession of 4micron layers of bismuth and such, whats your response to this?

Synchro1, make a circuit for these men. At least a workflow. It seems that the tuning is extremely difficult.

Kolbacit?

I have already suggested proposals, why dont nobody check out all this stuff synchro is bringing forward.