Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Quantum Receiver".

Started by synchro1, December 06, 2019, 06:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skywatcher

I'm still skeptical... but i found 13.56 MHz crystals on ebay and ordered some.   :)

synchro1

Quote from: skywatcher on December 09, 2019, 08:32:22 AM
What is inside the coils ?  Single layer air coils ?

The L-3 coil is single wire air core. This coil is precision wound and has a specific inductance and resonant frequency that resonates at that 13.56 Mhz with the Crystal. Dr. Stiffler formerly sold them. Try and Email Lidmotor to find out how to get one.

The Crystal resonates the "Static Field" of the coil. There is no electrical connection.

Do you have a signal generator?

skywatcher

Quote from: synchro1 on December 09, 2019, 08:38:33 AM
The L-3 coil is single wire air core. This coil is precision wound and has a specific inductance and resonant frequency that resonates at that 13.56 Mhz with the Crystal. Dr. Stiffler formerly sold them. Try and Email Lidmotor to find out how to get one.

If it's an air coil i can easily make one, and tune it to 13.56 MHz.

QuoteThe Crystal resonates the "Static Field" of the coil. There is no electrical connection.

In Lidmotor's video the crystal is part of the circuit, isn't it ?  The output of the oscillator goes from the coil to the LED panel, and then to this crocodile clamp thing on the right side, which acts as some sort of 'virtual ground' ?

QuoteDo you have a signal generator?

Yes, i have an Agilent DDS generator which can also generate 13.56 MHz, with milli-Hz resolution.   ;D

synchro1

Quote from: skywatcher on December 09, 2019, 08:50:01 AM
If it's an air coil i can easily make one, and tune it to 13.56 MHz.

In Lidmotor's video the crystal is part of the circuit, isn't it ?  The output of the oscillator goes from the coil to the LED panel, and then to this crocodile clamp thing on the right side, which acts as some sort of 'virtual ground' ?

Yes, i have an Agilent DDS generator which can also generate 13.56 MHz, with milli-Hz resolution.   ;D

Look, you're really set up nicely for this test! Let me explain a little more. The Neo magnet can substitute for the Crystal. The 13.56 Mhz is the resonant frequency of the Neo magnet's boundary layer. Stiffer attaches a wire from his signal generator set at 13.56 to a L-3 coil then one side of a stack of Neo magnets; Then he exits through an LED array. The coil is tuned to resonate with the magnet static field, and the Crystal merely generates the frequency cheaply. I'll try and upload the relevant videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFhRx8PgK8c&t=29s

In this video Stiffler generates power by sandwiching a capacitor between Neo magnets. The static field begins to resonate and generates voltage through a FWBR into a capacitor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFhRx8PgK8c&t=29s