Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Negative Inductance and measure of Magnetic force.

Started by synchro1, November 19, 2017, 08:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: synchro1 on April 29, 2020, 01:33:51 PM
Here is a concept of mine 3d printed and demonstrated by GT899 with a floating rotor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF1ltIug60w

All we need to do is suspend the OUTPUT COIL TUBE between two opposed disks with the levitating axial magnet wheel enclosed and the cannon coils to power it. The same cog gate appears with the same Pi/Po (Power in power out ratio) as the circular "V" gate.

This would levitate the ring rotor with two simple disc magnets, like on the bottom! The coil tube is secured to but free to slide on the center axle. The ring rotor would balance under load from the Lenz forces.
Spins when spun, but stops in either direction.

Mags

synchro1

@BorisKrabow,

What makes your design any different from any other attraction neutralization motor in the Adam's shaded reluctance group?

@Magluvin,

How would you wrap a toroid magnet to achieve stronger inductance through coupling as Gotoluc demonstrated with his self powering toroid coil?

BorisKrabow

Quote from: synchro1 on August 02, 2020, 07:51:06 PM
@BorisKrabow,

What makes your design any different from any other attraction neutralization motor in the Adam's shaded reluctance group?

Hi  Synchro1 ,
              The fundamental difference in my design is that I am not trying to neutralize this energy of opposition. Lenz does useful work in my design. I ride it .  ;D  When a load is connected to the coil of my generator, the generator shaft starts to rotate. Lenz does not slow down but accelerates the generator shaft .
             I do not participate in closed topics. I came here to share my knowledge with everyone.

Unfortunately, I don't have much free time. Therefore, I can not physically read all topics and all messages and posts. If I came up with a design that is similar to the previously known one, I think I will be forgiven because many of my ideas
in the public domain.
              Motor - Generator Adams works on the principle of attraction - neutralization - departure.
              Boris's generator works on the principle of   acceleration - zero - acceleration.

Best regards,
Boris

synchro1

@BorisKrabow,

You belong on this thread. What you're showing us results in what we call "Adam's Resonance" because the throw is limited by the speed of the backspike. I have built and tested dozens of motors like yours but with out a timer, all they do is chatter; When you add an optical timer, it results in the patented Adam's motor: Brilliant concept! No shame in reinventing it!

Timing the current interruption is a very high tolerance task; The key words are "At just the right instant";  The naturally timed backspike oscillation is very simple to control and over unity as well.