Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Two kinds of induction - Henry

Started by nix85, January 07, 2020, 12:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bistander

Hi, interesting topic. I've always been a fan of Ampere's Law. Saying only current passing through the doughnut hole counts.
regards,
bi

Photo: Wikipedia

nix85

lets remember main topic are two kinds of induction discovered by henry.

and this is highly related to what we discuss now

one weaker which cannot be screened except with iron (i wonder if he tried nickel and cobalt)

and another that can be screened by any metal

i think what he measured as a weaker non-screenable induction is faster part of the magnetic field, something close to but not gravity. just like edgard hollingshead extracted neutral energy from electricity and used it to degravitate matter, to increase it's atomic speed he called it, cause this same neutral energy is in everything but at different speeds/frequencies, that in matter being orders of magnitude slower than in electricity.

bistander

Perhaps this article is of interest.
bi

https://www.mdpi.com/2079-9292/7/8/142/htm

High Frequency Transformer's Parasitic Capacitance Minimization for Photovoltaic (PV) High-Frequency Link-Based Medium Voltage (MV) Inverter

nix85

something about magnetic poles

geographic north - magnetic south - MALE - POSITIVE, expansive (where ufos leave - repulsive pole)

geographic south - magnetic north - FEMALE - NEGATIVE, contractive (where ufos come in - atractive pole)

nix85

also, so called poynting vector is closely associated with a-field i mentioned and gravity.

this was discovered by late Gennady F. Ignatyev

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn7qO7F8sOc

he claims weight reduction of 60N aka 6kg with 40kW.

his system is VERY inefficient, hutchison levitated a 35kg cannoball with 75 watts.