Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ZPower Recent Technology Demonstrations /dicussions [hopefully experiments]

Started by ramset, January 12, 2020, 09:27:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toolofcortex

I have a feeling this requires non inductive pulse excitation in the stacking. He says its like a lake, take a bucket, "REAL FAST", then it flows back in. Something to that effect.

I wonder now what to even make of the Bruce_TPU theory, I guess this new knowledge puts that in the garbage, there has to be some other explanation for the TPU.

The stacking was performed in the 1930's, so the material may be rudimentary.

Then, Dr Schwartz locks onto something, I dont understand how his coded boad wich he seems to protect actually play into this from the picture a 1/2 wire communication bus onto some board with more capabilities.

Anyways is exensive and time consuming and I am busy with other things, this is what I wouldo.

And theres also the construction of a vacuum chamber with gloves and so on, epoxy experiments.

For this, yeed a few monts, machine shop, much materials, I'd say 100k budget sounds necessary.

As for the actual working of the system, this calls for modelling the electrical vector of each individual material pulse response, and then ask Dr Schwartz whats the connecting dots here.

He's sending the signals, he needs to keep on sending these signals, to keep the harmony going in whatever it is he's doing, and if we looked with the oscilloscope, as in its constantly sending, then we would see.

Dr Schwartz figured out somehing that is stable so it must have some sort of equation, one day it will be on the spreadheets of engineers, however we wont be there when that happens.

Also, in the final connection, there is nobl gas in some kind of pressures mold, or perhaps glass, where 2 power lines are in.  ?

Anyways, I'm bored with you guys already, in the end, its all about the actions that I'm gonna do or not gonna do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RBPGlW8hXQ

Plates are described here, there shold be no other variations since these are safe. Just go slowly, watch and listen, and draw it in paint step by step.

The device consists of 3 panels it seems. And the question is, what is his information feedback to make his circuit work? What did this guy notice?

The jpeg provided by Justawatt is just off.

Toolofcortex

Its interresting that he considers his "signals" to be the parts that should be protected, scrambled? With a little pin code that goes on the board,

This calls for an AI tone generator,

Again, a machine is called upon unless one knows  the proper mechanism.

Leaving room for experts to thrive, yes, excellent.

I guess I wont be needing you after all, goodbye, heading to my bunker, as Dr Schwartz has warned me troubles are on the way. 8)

Toolofcortex

I think this is just muscle flexing fom Israeli military also.

They announced their new Laser system and here coomes the new Tesla, the honorable Dr Schwartz.

Honestly, this move was easy to see coming. I was wondering if they were already setup like this and it was just SOP for the top 3 nations.

skywatcher

We have not even 1% of the infos necessary to replicate this device (if there is anything to replicate at all).
It's like attempting to build a microprocessor having only the information that it consists of silicon, plastic and some gold wires.