Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joe cell successful Replication

Started by lltfdaniel1, December 25, 2006, 11:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chessnyt

Hello everyone,

This is my first attempt at replicating a Joe Cell.  I do not know if it is really going to work.  I have never seen one in person working.  In fact, I have never seen one in person, period.  I have viewed the video that Oscar posted very carefully on a frame by frame basis and I have no way of knowing for sure that the fuel line cut-out valve is actually closed or not as the video’s maker claims.

It does appear authentic, though, because of the timing setting that is displayed while the engine is running in the background.  This engine would not run this smoothly on gasoline with the timing this far advanced.

There is only one way to be sure if this thing really works or not.  Building it will prove it to me.  This is why Oscar and I are building this cell at the same time.  His may work but mine might not.  But at least we can give this thing a fair shot.  I’m hoping both our cells will work.  We will actually be buiding two cells.  The cell Oscar and I are building now is called the "charging vat".  The actual engine cell is very different.

I’m sure there are others building this cell with us (don’t lie, you people know who you are) and this also increases our chances at success.

The instructions I have been given are slightly different from the ones I’ve seen online.  The person that donated the plans I have wishes to remain anonymous and that is fine by me.  It’s important to respect the wishes of people who are going out of their way (and maybe even risking their necks) to help us. 

I’m with Oscar.  Let the chips fall where they may, but I’m going to see this thing through.  I’m just mad as hell, and I’m just not going to take this crap anymore (I stole this quote).  We’re supposed to be “free” in this country to pursue happiness and the American dream.  We’re supposed to be free to contribute to our country.  We’re supposed to be free to try to help our fellow citizens live a better life.  We’re supposed to be free to better the world which we all share.  But what is freedom if we’re forced to remain under the control of the current greedy energy providers even when cleaner and less expensive alternatives may exist?  What good is freedom of religion or freedom of speech if we’re not free to become energy independent too?  Last time I checked, there was supposed to be liberty and justice for all.  Not just for the few filthy rich oil tycoons.

By the way, Oscar is not going to make any money off of his replication attempt.  Neither am I.  If the cell does actually work for either of us, I will devote a good deal of my “free” time to help others succeed as well.  It’s not all about Oscar and certainly not about me.  It’s about our children.  It’s about our neighbors.  It’s about our planet.  It’s about the future generations who will inherit what we leave behind.

Back to building,

Joe

OscarMeyer

Quote from: chessnyt on January 19, 2009, 09:27:37 PM
Hello everyone,

This is my first attempt at replicating a Joe Cell.  I do not know if it is really going to work.  I have never seen one in person working.  In fact, I have never seen one in person, period.  I have viewed the video that Oscar posted very carefully on a frame by frame basis and I have no way of knowing for sure that the fuel line cut-out valve is actually closed or not as the video’s maker claims.

It does appear authentic, though, because of the timing setting that is displayed while the engine is running in the background.  This engine would not run this smoothly on gasoline with the timing this far advanced.

There is only one way to be sure if this thing really works or not.  Building it will prove it to me.  This is why Oscar and I are building this cell at the same time.  His may work but mine might not.  But at least we can give this thing a fair shot.  I’m hoping both our cells will work.  We will actually be buiding two cells.  The cell Oscar and I are building now is called the "charging vat".  The actual engine cell is very different.

I’m sure there are others building this cell with us (don’t lie, you people know who you are) and this also increases our chances at success.

The instructions I have been given are slightly different from the ones I’ve seen online.  The person that donated the plans I have wishes to remain anonymous and that is fine by me.  It’s important to respect the wishes of people who are going out of their way (and maybe even risking their necks) to help us. 

I’m with Oscar.  Let the chips fall where they may, but I’m going to see this thing through.  I’m just mad as hell, and I’m just not going to take this crap anymore (I stole this quote).  We’re supposed to be “free” in this country to pursue happiness and the American dream.  We’re supposed to be free to contribute to our country.  We’re supposed to be free to try to help our fellow citizens live a better life.  We’re supposed to be free to better the world which we all share.  But what is freedom if we’re forced to remain under the control of the current greedy energy providers even when cleaner and less expensive alternatives may exist?  What good is freedom of religion or freedom of speech if we’re not free to become energy independent too?  Last time I checked, there was supposed to be liberty and justice for all.  Not just for the few filthy rich oil tycoons.

By the way, Oscar is not going to make any money off of his replication attempt.  Neither am I.  If the cell does actually work for either of us, I will devote a good deal of my “free” time to help others succeed as well.  It’s not all about Oscar and certainly not about me.  It’s about our children.  It’s about our neighbors.  It’s about our planet.  It’s about the future generations who will inherit what we leave behind.

Back to building,

Joe

Sorry, I've been busy with all of life's little details.  I could not find the materials you said I should get at the places I went to but I will be able to get them a little farther from home.  Im a part time builder and full time working guy so please have patience.

I did not know this was one of two cells we were building Chessnight, but maybe you could explain this to me so I can follow the program.  Thank you for giving this a go. I know you probly work to.

I want to give a special thanks to Paul for sharing his approval of this little project. I have silently watchd a bit of Paul's work and it is very fasinating.  That would make him part of the solution Joe was refering to.  Paul is like me.  Unwilling to back down to bully's.

I finally found something I can really build and tweek the daylights out of until it really works.  This is also my first Joe cell. 

Money never entered my head about making this thing but only to pass the results on to people who want it or maybe in some cases need it.  Gas prices around my place has ben climing back up again. I apreciate all the advice, both in the open and secretly. This things for all you guys and girls.

Oscar

chessnyt

Hello Oscar,

There is no crime in having a life.  I’ve been attending to personal matters myself.  I, just like you, am a part-time builder as well.  I think most of the people here are in the same boat. 

Just so you know, the only materials needed to build these cells that you should pay for in cash are just the stainless steel tubes (pipes).  All the other parts you can order online or purchase how you choose.

The reason for building the “charging vat” in addition to the vehicle cell is to keep as much contamination as possible out of the vehicle cell.  The vehicle cell is for pre-charged water only and is never to be used to condition or initially charge your water with.  That’s the job of the charging vat.

The charging vat will be comprised of 5 plates (SS tubes) that sits in a taller vessel make of glass.  The instructions adamantly state that the glass vessel can NOT be substituted with plastic (PVC, CPVC, polyurethane, acrylic, Plexiglas, etc.).  Also, rubber o-rings, silicone, welding materials (other than stainless TIG or MIG) are just some of the other materials the instructions state you should never use.

The charging vat’s tubes should all be cut to 8” in length with the exception of the 5” diameter tube.  Do NOT cut the tubes with any kind of a tubing cutter.  This will leave a slight deformation on the ends.  Do NOT cut the tubes with a cutting torch, hacksaw or plasma cutter either.  A plasma cutter may be used on the tubes for certain cuts but not for the overall length cuts.  It’s recommended to cut the tubes with a metal chop saw that has an abrasive type of blade.  Check the blade’s straightness beforehand with a piece of scrap.  After cutting the scrap piece, check to see if the end is square at 0 and 90 degrees. 

Before cleaning the ends, make one more cut with the chop saw.  First, mark the 5” diameter tube at 8”.  Then cut the tube on your mark stopping before you are all the way through.  You want to leave about a half inch remaining uncut.  With a plasma cutter, you want to create (or leave) a tab on the end of the pipe.  The tab should measure roughly one half inches wide and two inches long.  A 10-32 x 1” stainless steel screw will be welded onto the tab one half inch from the end of the tab.  Make sure to weld it on the inside wall of the tube.  It’s very critical according to the author.  Also check the screw for magnetism.  There will be some attraction to the screw from a permanent magnet but the higher quality stainless should not have a strong attraction.  The screw is where the positive terminal of the battery will connect either in between two stainless steel 10-32 nuts (in the case of a lug or stak-on connector) or alligator clip.  I know it would seem like it wouldn’t make a different and you may be tempted to leave out the screw altogether and just clip the positive lead’s alligator clip to both sides of the tab but don’t.  It makes a difference.

Don’t worry about magnetism in the tubes for now.  I’ll explain how to deal with that later.  Also, there are two different ways to complete the charging vat that I'll talk about later.  That’s enough for now.  Enjoy the process of getting there.

Building again,

Joe   

OscarMeyer

Quote from: chessnyt on January 22, 2009, 11:18:18 PM

Just so you know, the only materials needed to build these cells that you should pay for in cash are just the stainless steel tubes (pipes).  All the other parts you can order online or purchase how you choose.

The reason for building the “charging vat” in addition to the vehicle cell is to keep as much contamination as possible out of the vehicle cell.  The vehicle cell is for pre-charged water only and is never to be used to condition or initially charge your water with.  That’s the job of the charging vat.

I get it now.  The charging vat is for preping the water that goes into the car cell.  I have got the pipes now and Im following the directioons.  I don't have a mig so I might have to have it done for me at a welding shop.

Oscar

OscarMeyer

Quote from: chessnyt on January 22, 2009, 11:18:18 PM
Before cleaning the ends, make one more cut with the chop saw.  

What should I clean the ends with?  You mean soaps or you mean grinding?

Oscar