Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple and powerful principle

Started by nix85, March 17, 2020, 07:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nix85

This is a simple, primitive but beautiful principle of unquestionable free energy, i been thinking along these lines with balloons and today i remembered the old video i seen about this guy's theory how pyramids were built.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxFXsoqbfrk

Of course, they were not built this way, blocks were floated by extremely high voltage (around 45MV) but i love the principle and strangely, guy apparently doesn't even realize principle is overunity.

It utilizes gravity in two ways, firstly, air pressure allows water in a closed cylinder to rise to any level above the actual water level as long as it is closed. Second way is buoyancy, that objects less dense than water will always float to the top. That is all there is to it.

In video he demonstrates the principle with small weights, that rock might be 1 or 2 kg at most but same principle could be scaled up to lift tons or thousands of tons to any height as long as it's made buoyant.

So this is how i imagined it for fun, let's say we got a cylinder tower 100 meters high full of water inside, which is immersed in a pool of water much like in the video. There is an opening for inserting blocks to float.

Blocks are weighting 1 ton but are made to weight about -1kg by air tank or whatever attached, so it is easy to manipulate with them.

1 cubic meter of water is 1 ton and lead is 11 times denser than water. So it would be a block of lead 44.8 cm x 44.8 cm x 44.8 cm attached to 1 meter cube airtank, very small.

Once they float up to the top, valve 1 is closed, valve 2 opened and block is moved to the larger pool on the right.

What just happened is that 1 ton block gained tremendous potential energy and all the input energy we invested was to close one valve and open another, relatively small electric motor does it.

By controlled descent of the bloks that huge potential energy could then be tapped.

And why use 1 ton blocks when 100 ton blocks could be achieved in relatively small volume.

Like i said, it is primitive, not a system that should actually be built, but interesting to know and admire.

Turbo

nix85

Quote from: Turbo on March 18, 2020, 02:31:58 AM
https://www.youtube.com/embed/V1y4_gr4LtE

Flawed design, dropping ball could not enter the bottom tank without spilling the equivalent volume of water from it.

Turbo

Now this is getting interesting.
That design is no different in water replacement then the pressure of the bubble wrap that needs to be pushed underwater to enter the pipe.
Let's try a different approach.
Can you please explain how and why your example is undoubtedly free energy ?

nix85

Quote from: Turbo on March 18, 2020, 08:27:10 AM
Now this is getting interesting.
That design is no different in water replacement then the pressure of the bubble wrap that needs to be pushed underwater to enter the pipe.
Let's try a different approach.
Can you please explain how and why your example is undoubtedly free energy ?

Difference is that bubble wrap is pushed into open container and water level is allowed to rise.

You ask why is this undoubtedly free energy and i am left speechless.

Did you read my first post, do you see what happens.

Any weight can be lifted to any height with no input energy whatsoever except to open and close two valves.

Let's say we float 10 tons to 100 meters, we only used energy to open and close two valves (not counting putting blocks into the water tank), let's say we used 3kw geared motor for few minutes, input energy is few dozen watt-hours.

At the same time we gained potential energy of 9806650 joules aka 2724 watthours, that is, ~130 times more than the input energy.

I hope it's clear to you now.