Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple and powerful principle

Started by nix85, March 17, 2020, 07:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lltfdaniel1

Thanks for sharing.

Yes as you say Nix there is an obvious overunity effect with this simple concept.

Have you heard of the heron pump apparently not overunity but if you could apply this concept with the heron pump it could or can work.

Anyways with the overunity effect going on doing work you have to tap it externally so if it was automated use the stored power from the over cop 1 effect to repeat the cycle and i bet you would have left over excess power.

Dan
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

nix85

Quote from: lltfdaniel1 on May 26, 2020, 01:11:02 PM
Thanks for sharing.

Yes as you say Nix there is an obvious overunity effect with this simple concept.

Have you heard of the heron pump apparently not overunity but if you could apply this concept with the heron pump it could or can work.

Anyways with the overunity effect going on doing work you have to tap it externally so if it was automated use the stored power from the over cop 1 effect to repeat the cycle and i bet you would have left over excess power.

Dan

I youtubed it, i see it's self perpetuated fountain that doesn't work. It immediatelly reminded me of book Etidorphpa where being from inner Earth explains how water can rise above it's level, apparently conquering gravity.

Here it is https://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/eti/eti35.htm

"I tell you that mother earth, in the phenomena known as artesian wells, uses sand and clay, pools of mineral waters of different gravities, and running streams. The waters beneath the earth are under pressure, induced by such natural causes as I have presented you in miniature, the chief difference being that the supplies of both salt and fresh water are inexhaustible, and by natural combinations similar to what you have seen; the streams within the earth, if a pipe be thrust into them, may rise continuously, eternally, from a reservoir higher than the head. In addition, there are pressures of gases, and solutions of many salts, other than chloride of soda, that tend to favor the phenomenon."

nix85

hdeasy

Nice video indeed. The only problem is the transition water to air. Note that he doesn't show that part as it's probably manual. It could be automated, however. But still, though this does give power it's funny that nobody wants to develop it. I suppose those really interested in OU have their circuits or other systems that do it better and more compact. I for instance have a good plan for an all magnet system. Also one based on inertial forces. And from 10 years ago a motor using Lorentz fore in a special way.