Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Swiss clockmasters and perpetual movement...

Started by iacob alex, May 19, 2020, 11:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo

Hi Jacob the wheel is essentially nothing more then a scale.
You can slide the weights and then the horizontal lever will change it's angle but it won't magically power itself.
I think however that there is something possible when one of the weights is made to swing back and forth or so it appears from a design from a Croatian inventor (Milkovic) this is the basic principle which needs to be put into rotation and i can imagine this can be done like in a bicycle wheel where one part of the cycle is in free fall while the other part of the cycle's energy is stored in the (fly)wheel.

Turbo

I made a drawing because i can't really express myself in words.
But the essential part is not in sliding weights on the lever, because that just will change the horizontal angle like a scales.
In stead you move the lever itself.

Now something new is introduced.
When you slide the lever the weight will want to stay in place at first.
So you can slide the lever back and forth, while the weight remains in place if the frequency and amplitude of the driving coil is just right.
That is the exact opposite of sliding the (fixed) weights over the lever.

Now about that new phenomena.
If you slide the lever, the weight will stay in place in the beginning. but when the lever itself stopped, you can witness the moment of (inertia) on the weight because it needs to re-balance itself to re-establish equilibrium.
This mechanism can be used for something.

If the frequency and amplitude on the coil is right it is possible to drive the weight into a full rotation.

i_ron

lancaIV

searchmachine,wikipedia  : Kuckucksuhr [ with  (Tannen-)Zapfen=weights ]

and seconds :  Unruh ( clock  " resonator "/fether)

Clearly related : " in uno omnia  " by Athanasius Kircher(us) Fuldensis

Sincerely
OCWL