Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bill Gates - will he try to force vaccinate you soon ?

Started by hartiberlin, May 20, 2020, 02:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Quote from: onepower on May 21, 2020, 04:49:18 PM
Of course Bill Gates is the worst kind of person because...

1) He is a self made tech billionaire among the richest in the world.
2) He is well educated, very intelligent and very well spoken.
3) He is down to Earth and common sense basing his decisions on scientific facts not conspiracy theories.

So of course all the populists hate him because Bill Gates represents everything they will never be. He represents the future of mankind based on science and facts while the populists want to drag us back into the dark ages ruled by banana republic dictators like putin and donny trump. My theory is simple, do your worst and revel in the lying, corruption and false beliefs today but know all of it will soon end and all this nonsense will be undone. I think it's comical, because soon our children are going change everything and there is nothing anyone can do about it because they will be in an old folks home or six feet under.

It's also comical that Gates is talking about universal education and health care for all mankind meanwhile donny trump is slashing education and telling people to inject themselves with household cleaners, lmao. What a joke.

Regards

I suppose you think pedophile Jeffrey Epstein is also a good person?   I've seen pictures of Bill Gates standing next to Epstein and they have apparently worked on some projects together involving children.

Doh-Boy

The thread is arrowed at Hells Gates – The subject is far far deeper than that , but its a start.
If it hasn't registered yet going on around you is the worst calamity in the history of humanity.
Its made even worse because its rehearsed and practised.
I am quite surprised Hells Gates has been chosen as a thread starter, and here's why -  I'm sure the leader of this forum is hansom, affluent ,friendly and rich But rich compared to Hells Gates?
Perhaps (I don't know) however I doubt my little piggy bank would measure up.
Lets say I mentioned something hells Gates didn't like on this forum like – I've heard hells Gates has got an ingrowing toenail  (for instance)
So hells gates stops one of those lawyers in the USA chasing ambulances about and throws a few coppers at him with the instruction – go sue . Not sure who they would sue – good luck with doh-boy btw  the square root of F'all isn't much I imagine.
Still it could be the end of a forum! Anyway Its not all about hells Gates he is I suggest simply a cog attached to a huge wheel .
I wonder might I invite you to watch a young lady expand the spokes of that wheel w.r.t hells Gates ? It is a mistaken avenue as I have explained however its the threads topic! (it's much deeper and darker than hells gates)

Amazing Polly connects a few dots for you I hope

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1Z5VYqJqrtI/

My kindest regards Duncan

Doh-Boy

Quote from: e2matrix on May 23, 2020, 01:50:23 PM

I suppose you think pedophile Jeffrey Epstein is also a good person?   I've seen pictures of Bill Gates standing next to Epstein and they have apparently worked on some projects together involving children.

here's James on the Epstein/ hells gates subject for your interest  https://www.corbettreport.com/

I don't think he's really a jolly good egg do you?

Doh-Boy

So being for the most part researchers into alternate energy I doubt many of us venture to much into the world of epidemiology or finance mapping . Why then do I mention them ?
Its because for hundreds of years they have been used to reliably plot and predict the development of viruses in communities.
What is being done at the moment is absolutely unheard of and I suggest in human . Humans don't live like this! They never have . Here for you to contemplate is a busy street on live webcam in the centre of Stockholm . You will see no masks. No lock down there never has been , depending on the time of day you'll see the cafe fill up and folks moving about with no so called 'social distancing'
have a good look and see if you notice any piles of coffins in the street.

http://www.webbkameror.se/webbkameror/stureplan/index.php

your government might be inclined to tell you Sweden has a much higher and intolerable death rate because she imposed no 'lock down' that seems to be a lie also at least as far as the UK is concerned
I guess these figures are more cooked than fried chicken anyway but here's  a world ticker for your inspection

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

If deaths by ratio are to be the yard stick Sweden is doing considerably better than my own country (The UK)
It is also I suggest much further along the path of gaining what the epidemiological guys refer to as 'herd immunity' .
I hear some conjecture that there is no virus at all – I really don't know if there is or isn't either way It seems pretty obvious that compared to Sweden we are treating it the wrong way.
I wonder isn't it becoming very quickly apparent to you that this is nothing to do with a virus (be it there or not) at all ?