Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)

Started by Smudge, May 26, 2020, 11:16:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smudge

This Board is set up to encourage experimentation of NMR as a potential source of over unity-energy.  Nuclei having a magnetic moment precess around a magnetic field at the Larmor frequency.  If all the nuclei in a sample can be made to precess in synchronism then they can act like a perpetual generator supplying power.  That this may be possible is evidence by Ramsay (one of the early researchers into NMR) where he describes the experiment as a spin system at negative temperature where he states "It was found for example that, when a negative temperature spin system was subjected to resonance radiation, more radiant energy was given off by the spin system than was absorbed".   The attached paper gives details of the experiment.

Smudge

ramset

Here the topic was started back in 2016 ,however I believe some health issues of a few participants did cause it to fall off the page
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3322.msg56207#msg56207
Chet K

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

EMJunkie

Smudge, I think this avenue is valuable to study!

The paper Smudge reffers to: Here

Floyd Sweet did study EPR, Electron Paramagnetic Resonance. View Here.

I have a problem with this however!

One must think Energy Transfer Mechanism!

Thermionic Converter, or "Generator", is not yet practical in small Energy Machines with large Outputs. So, IMHO we need to think Charge inside the Copper Wire, and getting this Charge to Move - Smudge and I disagree on this, so for this reason, I will not go any further and let Smudge explain to you all how this works.

Best wishes, stay safe and well,
   Chris Sykes

Smudge

Can we please keep this thread clear of distractions.  This is not EPR and this is not a Thermionic Converter. 

Anyone can build a proton spin magnetometer using water as the proton source which has a NMR frequency of around 2KHz in the earth's field (pdf's below).  Here on this bench we are using a novel geometry to attain uniformity of magnetic field as supplied by a pair of magnets at a field level where the resonant frequency is much higher than 2KHz, but still within the capability of the home experimenter.  This may allow us to realize Ramsey's observation that the power radiated exceeds the power absorbed.

Smudge

conradelektro

Quote from: Smudge on June 06, 2020, 04:49:04 AM

Anyone can build a proton spin magnetometer using water as the proton source which has a NMR frequency of around 2KHz in the earth's field (pdf's below).  Here on this bench we are using a novel geometry to attain uniformity of magnetic field as supplied by a pair of magnets at a field level where the resonant frequency is much higher than 2KHz, but still within the capability of the home experimenter.  This may allow us to realize Ramsey's observation that the power radiated exceeds the power absorbed.

Smudge

The papers you quoted are very interesting but they show that it needs sophisticated electronic circuits to do the measurements. The fine tuning of the frequencies is tricky and the circuit boards need a certain layout to avoid cross-disturbances.

At least your papers and the ones cited started me to think hard. It is intriguing.

I like the set up with the circular water tube and the pancake coils left and right (including the disk magnets), which seems doable at home.

I have a function generator, but it then needs a pretty good circuit to reach the necessary power (Voltage and Amperage) to drive the pancake coils. Also the measuring of the output is not trivial because of the calibration. Does a scope suffice? How big is the difference in the output coil with and without water in the circular tube? The difference could be only in the dielectric properties and not in the magnetic resonance?

Greetings, Conrad