Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cold capacitor

Started by SilverDigger, June 13, 2020, 01:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverDigger

I have invented a device for generating large amounts of cold electricity. Its confirmed working and produces a cool blue light in a lightbulb. Its very simple in concept but difficult to manufacture properly. Two round copper plates ~1 meter in diameter must have one side made atomically smooth with the use of a laser. These fit together with the use of an extremely thin ring of paper insulating the edges. This makes a low voltage capacitor that is well worth the effort. Next, 2 iron core coils ~10in length ~1.5in diameter are attached  perpendicularly to the outer surfaces and connected in series to eachother. The load is connected to the outer terminals of the coils and the capacitor is not connected other than to the cores. This is converted to usable electricity with the use of diodes. It's very important the direction of the coils don't oppose each other. They must be wound in the same direction. They are ~20-30 winds each.

conradelektro

Quote from: SilverDigger on June 13, 2020, 01:20:44 PM
Two round copper plates ~1 meter in diameter must have one side made atomically smooth with the use of a laser. These fit together with the use of an extremely thin ring of paper insulating the edges.

O.k., you have invented it, but did you actually build it?

The "atomically smooth 1 meter copper plates" fabricate with a laser are hard to believe,
as well as the "extremely thin ring of paper". How did you handle and move the extremely thin
and 1 meter large paper ring without tearing it?

Please use smaller fotos.

Greetings, Conrad

SilverDigger

It was built in a country other than my own. I cannot give more details than that. I believe the plates and paper barrier are held in place by adhesive all around the edges.
Sorry about the huge image. I fixed that now.

aether22

I have two large Aluminium disks with a mirror like finish of a decent size (but less than a meter) which I got with the intent of putting them very close together, the idea was partly inspired by Tesla and Stubblefield and my own ideas about energy reflecting back and fourth (EM, sound, electrons if a vacuum is pulled, maybe other stuff).

But as of yet I haven't built it, also I have a lot of evidence for electric and magnetic fields being parallel doing something interesting.

I'm guessing that it's not close enough, but what do you think?
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

conradelektro

Quote from: SilverDigger on June 13, 2020, 06:17:03 PM
It was built in a country other than my own. I cannot give more details than that.

We have an other inventor who has something invented but can not tell details!

Does the inventor want to patent it? Does he keep the secret in order to sell it later?

But why give hints if it should stay secret? I never understand this urge. Look, look, what I have got. But I can not tell because it is so good.

If you can not give details you should not blabber!

Greetings, Conrad