Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Post Free Energy Device Schematics Here! No chat, just pure info

Started by aether22, June 28, 2020, 08:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aether22

Trying to find schematics and other relevant info on promising Free Energy devices can be hard with page after page of discussion.
Hopefully collecting eventually all worthy schematics here.

So, in this thread, there are JUST schematics of devices which seem to have produced Free Energy or other worthy anomaly.

It doesn't have to be your diagram/device, just, post promising looking designs, and text descriptions of other vital details for reproductions, but give credit when you know who made it.

In order not to break my own rule, here are two designs, One is Centraflow from Overunity Research Forum.
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3928.msg82661;topicseen#msg82661

The other is Sweet related.
I have also added a schematic from Turbo, it is flawed in that it ignores the other coils, and it it low of detail, but the concentric nature of the coils is intriguing and IMO should either not hurt the effect, or improve it.

It doesn't have to be new (it can already be posted elsewhere here), it's just about concentrating designs in one place, so see a design, post it here.

Anyone who tries to post without including a design is a very rotten egg!
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes