Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Minimal Lenz Generator V2

Started by BorisKrabow, July 04, 2020, 03:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norman6538

Boris I like your drawing but it appears that you are compensating for the Lenz counter to motion force only as the coil leaves the magnet but does not take care of the approaching the coil. And there is a field out of each end of the coil. So maybe we need to counter on both ends of the coil.... Or if we rig/fix one end of the coil does that weaken the other end.

I picture the  Lenz counter to motion force to be a force on the outside of the coil pushing against the approaching magnet like water raining down on the outside of a glass turned upside down if you can picture that.

Norman

BorisKrabow

Hi Norman, 
                        Thanks for the tests . I am impressed.
Apparently there are big discoveries ahead of us.

compensators on both sides of the coil have V2  ( picture at the beginning of the topic )

when approaching, we turn off the coil so that Lenz would not interfere with us when the compensator is not yet ready for work

The V5 design will work both when approaching and removing the magnet .I can see its outlines ... This takes time and a lot of mental strength.

Lenz is primarily the magnetic field of the coil, which brakes the approaching magnet with the same pole and the retreating magnet brakes with the opposite pole.  it's like an electric motor, on the contrary, brakes instead of acceleration . But I guess how to deploy it so that it accelerates instead of brakes, but this is a different project.

MLG has several effects.  the compensator is attracted to neutralize Lenz. The compensator being next to the magnet deforms the magnetic field of the coil, interfering with Lenz. The compensator changes the parameters of the coil and a parametric effect occurs, which acts in an unknown way. the flow of the magnetic field from the magnet through the coil shaft into the compensator can shift the Lenz phase, which will weaken the braking .
                           You can still think of many fairy tales, but I think that this will be enough for a start.   :D   :D  .

Best regards ,
     Boris

norman6538

Right on Boris. You are the first person to articulate what I learned from simple magnet and coil on a pendulum experiments...

Keep going.... I like it.

Norman

BorisKrabow

Hi !
                This is V4!  If you need a lot of energy then you need to add more magnetic field  .

I agree with what was said earlier in the topic :
multiple coils can be used in the generator .
ferromagnet can be any, the main thing is the best result for tests .

We must not forget that all the magnets on the rotor must be turned to the coils with one pole.
If you alternate magnets with different poles, then the OU effect will partially disappear.
                     If you do not use a diode when removing energy, then the power will increase, but the percentage of OU will decrease .   
                     Direction of rotation as shown by arrow . In the opposite direction, it will work much worse.

Regards,
   Boris

BorisKrabow

Hi !
                It's V5! It works when the magnet approaches the coil and when the magnet moves away from the coil.

Segment A acts when approaching the coil. As soon as it covers the entire core of the coil, the compensator becomes neutral since its area does not change until the end of the cycle .
    Segment B starts working when the magnet leaves the coil and until the end of the operating cycle .

Here we get both half-cycles of AC . A diode is not required.

Regards,
   Boris