Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Air Coil Generator MAG

Started by BorisKrabow, July 26, 2020, 01:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BorisKrabow

Hi !  My humble attempt at creating a solid state device .  :)

Technology : Exposure to one magnetic pole on the midpoint between the identic poles of magnets .

Description :  The magnetic field is easier to control outside the ferromagnetic . Air is good for this .
    We have two air coils placed between the magnets . The magnets are facing each other with the same poles .
   A ferromagnetic modulator is located between the air coils . The ferromagnetic modulator is made in the form of a grid.
   The ferromagnetic modulator has a coil that acts with one magnetic pole.

Estimated results  :  a small impulse of the modulator causes large fluctuations in the magnetic field in
the air coils .This leads to the receipt of electricity much more than was expended .

Addition  :  the waveform for the modulator will be found using tests

Design changes are possible  .

P. S.   I use Google translate. There may be distortions during translation. I apologize in advance .

Best regards,
Boris

BorisKrabow

Hello ,       

Device variant with increased reliability . This design allows parts to be added to improve survivability.

What is it for  (  a little humor  ) 
If this generator is installed on an interplanetary space probe  . And there is a long flight
      Earth - Saturn - Pluto - Nibiru ...  ;D   ;D it will take over a hundred years . You can be sure that the little green men  will receive our device in excellent condition .  ;D

Best regards,
Boris

seychelles

Jeg

Very clever Boris thank you a lot for sharing!!!
You trap magnet's flux inside your ferro modulator by demand, affecting this way the flux that pass through your coils at 90 degrees!!! wow

BorisKrabow

Quote from: seychelles on July 29, 2020, 12:28:39 AM
MY VERSION.
Hi seychelles ,
              nice design thanks . I want to share the source of my inspiration .  Patent US3879622A  John W Ecklin  1974 .

Best regards,
Boris