Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Kapanadze Switzerland!!!

Started by selveti, August 23, 2020, 05:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selveti

:D i just want it to share kapagen fast charging and high amp coil finally good result but not finished
before i explain about the device i just want it to share something very important with my friends here and this is just my opinion i dont care what you have to say ... but i am talking from my experience ..... i have been reading alot of infos here about kapagen replication but the negative thing i found here is to much information and i got confused just like many people here !!!! and what i did is start it to collect caps diodes transformers from different electronic things ....because they dont eat food they are always good to have them, when ever you need them you can use them and do the testing ,,,,my advice is for alot of people read less but work more and test test because the theory is with 100=1 .... i have found a way how to charge the large capacitors very fast with high amps  from small nst 6kv 60w 30ma .....by changing and adding more grounds in the coil and putting ferrite core in the coil and changing the size of diodes and running different diagram you can achive this also.... .. the one i am using is from nikola tesla old patients and and some caps and diodes modified different there is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd7ftCx1B1k   i can still raise the amp but the spark gap starts to pop very loud .... i have already bridge rectified into dc and the problem i hade is the voltage was not going through diodes until i founf the right size of the diodes and the dc amps was high, now my next  plan is to get those high amps diodes like tariel has and Continue the Project .. and see what it does.

AlienGrey

Quote from: selveti on August 23, 2020, 05:52:12 PM
:D i just want it to share kapagen fast charging and high amp coil finally good result but not finished
before i explain about the device i just want it to share something very important with my friends here and this is just my opinion i dont care what you have to say ... but i am talking from my experience ..... i have been reading alot of infos here about kapagen replication but the negative thing i found here is to much information and i got confused just like many people here !!!! and what i did is start it to collect caps diodes transformers from different electronic things ....because they dont eat food they are always good to have them, when ever you need them you can use them and do the testing ,,,,my advice is for alot of people read less but work more and test test because the theory is with 100=1 .... i have found a way how to charge the large capacitors very fast with high amps  from small nst 6kv 60w 30ma .....by changing and adding more grounds in the coil and putting ferrite core in the coil and changing the size of diodes and running different diagram you can achive this also.... .. the one i am using is from nikola tesla old patients and and some caps and diodes modified different there is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd7ftCx1B1k   i can still raise the amp but the spark gap starts to pop very loud .... i have already bridge rectified into dc and the problem i hade is the voltage was not going through diodes until i founf the right size of the diodes and the dc amps was high, now my next  plan is to get those high amps diodes like tariel has and Continue the Project .. and see what it does.
I watched your video it showed nothing un usial, why did you erase it ?

AlienGrey