Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Allan's Transformer as a Generator

Started by AllanV, August 26, 2020, 12:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeg

AllanV

Quote from: leonelogb on September 09, 2020, 04:58:15 AM
Hi Allen,
Thanks, I am not stressed at all, I am excited and I can do this first part of course. I only wish two things;
a) understand the concepts clearly.
b) At least make 80 watt out transform with 1/2500 gain.  ;D ;D

Hi,

The main point is that there is a tendency to use a sledge hammer to drive in a pin.

When one input winding has a capacitor and the other is the load a current is set to go. It only takes the smallest, the tiniest current change in one semi cycle to increase the flux in the link and change its polarity, and correctly applied, to get the swings of voltage.

The 80 watt example is used because by the power meter that is how much my house uses. It is convenient to take power because it costs $20/ month + $10 line charges, but sometimes there are power cuts up to four days when there is storm damage.
A welder can use 7Kw and starting electric motors 5x or more of the full load current. But these are not used that much.
Water heating and space heating are the problem and either alternate methods or a big FE device is required.

To build anything to produce a large amount of power is expensive, time wise and materials of course.

All the best,

Allan

AllanV

Quote from: Jeg on September 09, 2020, 07:08:21 AM
Hi Allan
Looks like you forgot to attach the drawing?!

In general, thanks a lot for sharing this technique. Looks very interesting and for sure this will be my next project. I read again and again your posts in a hope to understand your points. I think i'll use yoke cores and higher frequencies as it is very easy to make the gap at will. Keep it up and thanks again.

Regards

EDIT: Just saw that you were referencing to the above picture.

Hi Jeg,

Yes, that transformer with the number of turns would produce too much voltage and would need 15% more turns on each winding. Another transformer is used to drive the currents and allow them to go in the opposite direction as well.
A high voltage could be stepped down through another transformer, but it all ends up a big heavy construction.

If higher frequencies are used, a good out put probably 1Kw could be developed in a really small device.

With the work that has been done on this technology it indicates that the heating effect from transmitted high frequencies is just one more thing that is driving atmospheric warming of water vapor. It is regarded as non ionizing radiation while the sun ionizes.
FE indicates that only a small energy input can drive big changes, big swings in potential.

There are a few points that have taken some time for me to establish but are actually obvious. Blind spots can develop. The biggest problem is to focus for long enough with out distractions, to get the project done.

There have been many different parameters worked through.

All the best,

Allan

AllanV

Quote from: Jeg on September 09, 2020, 08:05:42 AM
Thanks for bringing this. I think of the same. They probably both speak about the same effect. Two coils on same core, magnetic field opposition, one direction, sinus waves with phase shift in between them, periodically one coil pushes more than the other, always opposing magnetic poles. Allan gives some more insight and explanation, filling the missing links. I wonder if software which show the development of flux inside a core would be able to represent this effect.

Hi Jeg,

A square wave is okay but keep the voltage low do not over drive.

All the best,

Allan

In 1978 quite a few ideas occurred and I took an electronic course. The tutor while talking about transformers mentioned the fact that the link and the flux was almost nothing. He said he could not understand it completely. That comment has stuck in my mind always.
In 1982 I almost had the transformer problem beaten but was doing several projects at once. Of course everything becomes under resourced.

Software mostly does not consider such a small amount and text books say that it is not considered in calculations for transformer and coil design. With construction there is a 10% over wind on the output as the current dampens the flux.

When a transformer is overloaded and the input voltage increased, this is where the oscilloscope can show some clues. But it depends on interpretation and what is being looked for.

It could be a program would only need some adjustment. It is not necessary for me at this stage.

The events are indicating that survival mode may be looming. Lets not go back to the stone age. Get the project done.

AllanV

Quote from: Jeg on September 09, 2020, 09:11:11 AM
Thanks Leon
Here is a link showing the relation between flux, current and voltage.
http://www.vias.org/matsch_capmag/matsch_caps_magnetics_chap5_02.html

Hi Jeg,

It is best to only concentrate on the link and the flux because for in transformer power and size calculations it is not considered.

The magnetizing current could be 15% of the load but as was explained previously not all that current is used to make the flux.
With 240volts, in one instant only wire resistance is seen and then in another instant to create opposing flux that is 80% on the way to saturation of the core.
The magnetizing current is 90degrees out of phase with the reflected load current and by vectors the sum of the two add to very little more than the load current alone.

When the Flux is generated by a floating supply between the I/P and O/P windings it becomes a generator. The capacitor input produces the swings of potential that are reflected in the output as well.

In a generator it is the rate of change of the magnetic field and the strength of that field that gives the output. It is just being done in two coils at once while their magnetic fields cancel at maximum current.

Calculations can be used to size but it has to be determined how much extra flux is acceptable at a certain frequency. The core material may get too hot and at high frequency be destroyed.

The flux increase could be up to four times increased and would mean less turns, less heat in the windings but more in the core.

Regards,

Allan