Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Allan's Transformer as a Generator

Started by AllanV, August 26, 2020, 12:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllanV

Quote from: leonelogb on September 07, 2020, 09:29:23 PM
My friend, today I tried to make the circuit, but I had not time to do it with transistors (lack of time). I must do it with AC rectified and I saw some gain but not as it should be. I am going to give you the image of the circuit that I think I should do and / or did. Also, the photos of some transformers that I am using.
Thank you very much for this last diagram that you put, it looks more interesting and easier, I will do it tomorrow if God willing. Thank you for your kindness to share your knowledge and effort with us, only that since this is public, I also worry about you. Anything this is my email leonelogb@yahoo.com.

Hi leonelogb,

The transformers are a good size but there will be too many turns on them, for our first try the transformer on the last one of your pictures is probably best. They actually need a tapping of 15% turns on each winding but we will make do at the moment.

Two 50 volt outputs or close would be better and 15% extra turns on each would need to be put on the transformer. Even a smaller transformer for a first try. A transformer with two 15v and a 12v tapping, windings would work.

--A gap in the core allows a greater current to build in the same time.--

Keep everything away from mains power, please. Only very small voltages are required because it involves a floating supply of between 6volt and 12 volt  on the two windings, depending on resistance.

The following is an example only, the power supply is not complete.
There are two windings shown H1,H2  and H3,H4. Connect H1 to H3 and leave the other two H2 and H4 unconnected. What is the resistance in ohms?
You will need a resistor to limit the current, work it out.
12 volts will be placed on H4 and -ve on H2, with a current flowing there will be no magnetic effect, no flux in the core. If a capacitor is attached to H1,H3 and a short 30 volt +ve pulse in a circuit with negative battery and then -ve pulse in a circuit with positive there will be first an increase of current in one winding and then an increase in the other.
The pulse will be swapped to each winding in turn so that the winding that had more current will become less and vice versa. With DC the flux will make a full change of polarity just by increasing and decreasing currents in turn.

The idea is to swap the currents between uneven turns of about 15% on each side.
There is another slightly smaller transformer to wind, there will be two pairs of wires. 

This transformer is only about a 1/4 of the project, so be patient.

This will take a little while to work out so do not stress.

Regards,

Allan

leonelogb

Hi Allen,
Thanks, I am not stressed at all, I am excited and I can do this first part of course. I only wish two things;
a) understand the concepts clearly.
b) At least make 80 watt out transform with 1/2500 gain.  ;D ;D

Jeg

Quote from: AllanV on September 08, 2020, 12:32:50 AM

The following is an example only, the power supply is not complete.
There are two windings shown H1,H2  and H3,H4. Connect H1 to H3 and leave the other two H2 and H4 unconnected.

Hi Allan
Looks like you forgot to attach the drawing?!

In general, thanks a lot for sharing this technique. Looks very interesting and for sure this will be my next project. I read again and again your posts in a hope to understand your points. I think i'll use yoke cores and higher frequencies as it is very easy to make the gap at will. Keep it up and thanks again.

Regards

EDIT: Just saw that you were referencing to the above picture.

Jeg

Quote from: leonelogb on September 05, 2020, 01:54:54 PM

Fernandez in other thread, He teach something similar, check it.
https://overunity.com/17535/kapanadze-stepanov-barbosa-leal-and-the-secret-of-free-energy/msg517669/#msg517669

Thanks for bringing this. I think of the same. They probably both speak about the same effect. Two coils on same core, magnetic field opposition, one direction, sinus waves with phase shift in between them, periodically one coil pushes more than the other, always opposing magnetic poles. Allan gives some more insight and explanation, filling the missing links. I wonder if software which show the development of flux inside a core would be able to represent this effect.

leonelogb

Hi Jeg, you are welcome and Thanks to Allen,  He is the one who will take us to the other level 8)