Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Allan's Transformer as a Generator

Started by AllanV, August 26, 2020, 12:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seychelles

SO ARE YOU STIPULATING THAT THERE ARE THREE TRANSFORMERS.

leonelogb

My friend Thank you, I thing that I got the whole idea now, I have the transformer as I told you. The hard part will be making the gap, anyway I'll try to do this today God willing. Thanks!

AllanV

Quote from: seychelles on September 07, 2020, 07:30:50 AM
SO ARE YOU STIPULATING THAT THERE ARE THREE TRANSFORMERS.

Hi seychelles,

Understand how it works, the principle, the method to get a result can take a few directions. In a full AC configuration two transformers could be used but these would need several windings each.

A spring loaded gap could work.

You need to be an experimenter to build anything and able to work within different disciplines.

I am not in a position to build these for others just to give an indication how it works.

all the best,

Allan

AllanV

Quote from: leonelogb on September 07, 2020, 08:05:56 AM
My friend Thank you, I thing that I got the whole idea now, I have the transformer as I told you. The hard part will be making the gap, anyway I'll try to do this today God willing. Thanks!

Hi leonelogb,

I have a 11Kw transformer, as new, and was thinking that a 1mm cutting disc on the outside legs may work.
First set every thing up without a gap and then make adjustments later. In theory a gap is not required but it allows some adjustments when a capacitor is involved. 

If enough energy can be summoned up to do lots of work, I would like to see if ordinary house wire would work. Leave the insulation on the individual cables and use a large core. So little is needed to get a current to flow, and the voltage should come up after a few cycles.

Another way has been seen that I will draw out, it involves two transformers only and of course the two smaller driving ones.

all the best,

Allan   

leonelogb

My friend, today I tried to make the circuit, but I had not time to do it with transistors (lack of time). I must do it with AC rectified and I saw some gain but not as it should be. I am going to give you the image of the circuit that I think I should do and / or did. Also, the photos of some transformers that I am using.
Thank you very much for this last diagram that you put, it looks more interesting and easier, I will do it tomorrow if God willing. Thank you for your kindness to share your knowledge and effort with us, only that since this is public, I also worry about you. Anything this is my email leonelogb@yahoo.com.

Quote from: AllanV on September 07, 2020, 05:31:09 PM
Hi leonelogb,

I have a 11Kw transformer, as new, and was thinking that a 1mm cutting disc on the outside legs may work.
First set every thing up without a gap and then make adjustments later. In theory a gap is not required but it allows some adjustments when a capacitor is involved. 

If enough energy can be summoned up to do lots of work, I would like to see if ordinary house wire would work. Leave the insulation on the individual cables and use a large core. So little is needed to get a current to flow, and the voltage should come up after a few cycles.

Another way has been seen that I will draw out, it involves two transformers only and of course the two smaller driving ones.

all the best,

Allan