Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Grounding question

Started by nix85, August 31, 2020, 02:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fritznien

Quote from: nix85 on August 31, 2020, 05:59:43 PM
still no answer why not connect the casing directly to neutral
I did answer. if a break in the neutral happens anywhere between the case and the transformer on the pole,then the case will be connected to the hot line thru the load! Zap!am i clear enough? not all breaker boxes have the neutral and ground connected, depends on local code.we need the ground on the polepig because the primary has high voltage, mine is 18kv.

Void

Quote from: nix85 on August 31, 2020, 05:59:43 PM
still no answer why not connect the casing directly to neutral

Hi Nix85. Actually fritznien answered your question already.
The ground wire is a backup pathway back to the ground lug in the panel and it should
be solidly grounded to earth ground at the panel, to ensure the metal case or chassis of an electric device
is properly grounded for safety. If the neutral wire opens up, a person could get killed if they
touch the metal case or metal parts of an electric device if the hot phase wire gets shorted to the
case or metal parts. The case or chassis being grounded with a separate ground wire ensures the case/chassis is
still at ground potential. As long as the mains neutral is properly grounded to the earth ground lug at the electrical panel,
the circuit breaker should still blow even if the neutral wire is open somewhere along the
neutral wire to the electric outlet or device. This gives backup ground protection in case there is a faulty neutral wire connection.
Somehow, however,  I think you might still say no one answered your question... :)

nix85

Quote from: fritznien on August 31, 2020, 07:20:24 PM
I did answer. if a break in the neutral happens anywhere between the case and the transformer on the pole,then the case will be connected to the hot line thru the load! Zap!am i clear enough? not all breaker boxes have the neutral and ground connected, depends on local code.we need the ground on the polepig because the primary has high voltage, mine is 18kv.

my bad, didn't get what you mean at first. perfectly clear now. tnx

void, there was no need for your reply or emojis but it's ok.

sm0ky2

There are many methods to apply safety to the ground circuit.
But on a technical level, the ground is our reference.
This is what determines the magnitude of every voltage in our systems.
The line in only 15-20k because the reference to earth is our "0".

The converted plug is at 120-240 because the earth is the "0" reference.

Rest assured, our planet is not "0" volts...

Electricity is relative. (moves at or close to c)
Because of this, it does not exist in the same time domain as we do,
and appears to be always out of phase with itself.

Change the perspective, change the potential.

Lose your reference, and you essentially disconnected one end of the "battery" or source potential.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

nix85

Etheric pressure of infinite potential constantly rains on Earth and reflects back from it's core, tiny part of this netural spectrum you feel as "weight".

"earth is a vast reservoir of negative electricity" (he surely meant cold electricity)

nikola tesla, early 1900s patent on radiant energy

not to mention electric field between your head and ground is around 100v, but tapping into it is another thing