Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RANT CAFFE ASYLUM

Started by WhatIsIt, September 06, 2020, 10:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

Ramset, old buddy, let me help you out a little, on color's thread he has a you tube link (I forget witch one now
as i had to drop everything to attend to some thing more pressing, as one does) any way, the link goes to
another build but not capt,loz but it wasn't too different strange that, well the builder was saying
unless the pipe is 2 '' (inches in dia the phenomena wont work and it not so much the turns being accurate
ether as winding's having the same mass is!

So you need a scales and a way of selecting different wire Dia

But all this i have said will be water of a ducks back and some will say WTF do i know about any thing  ;D ;D
Some of the time they might be right Ha,Ha.

So in some ways I just don't bother in fact some prominent guys on here and departed didn't like me asking questions
and got me kicked off just by trying to get at the truth. Guys in white coats don't know everything.
The BBC did a documentary a while back about laws of ENERGY conservation that can't be broken and then Tesla came into it.

8) 8)

ramset

AG
If I go to colors thread

I might have to stay for dinner...
To much to do here myself

Please ask him to find it ..and any others
That can help

Thank you
Chet
I owe you a cheeseburger or some chips
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

EMJunkie

Quote from: AlienGrey on October 01, 2020, 06:15:47 PM
Ramset, old buddy, let me help you out a little, on color's thread he has a you tube link (I forget witch one now
as i had to drop everything to attend to some thing more pressing, as one does) any way, the link goes to
another build but not capt,loz but it wasn't too different strange that, well the builder was saying
unless the pipe is 2 '' (inches in dia the phenomena wont work and it not so much the turns being accurate
ether as winding's having the same mass is!

So you need a scales and a way of selecting different wire Dia

But all this i have said will be water of a ducks back and some will say WTF do i know about any thing  ;D ;D
Some of the time they might be right Ha,Ha.

So in some ways I just don't bother in fact some prominent guys on here and departed didn't like me asking questions
and got me kicked off just by trying to get at the truth. Guys in white coats don't know everything.
The BBC did a documentary a while back about laws of ENERGY conservation that can't be broken and then Tesla came into it.

8) 8)

AG is Correct, in part!

The Mass of the Coils is something that would be nice, to be the same, 100 turns of 1mm wire, should be equal to 4 turns of 10mm wire, x = y in Mass.

Basically, Resistance/Impedance of the Wire, is what this comes down to. Ask why? Why do we need to look at the Coil Impedance? What's the Delta of the Coil if Impedance Changes by 3?

This is not critical, but it is desired!

Tariel Kapanadze had the same: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7bOBKN9qA0

AG, you have many more answers than you may realise!

Best wishes,
   EMJ

v8karlo

Quote from: EMJunkie on October 01, 2020, 06:30:15 PM

AG is Correct, in part!

The Mass of the Coils is something that would be nice, to be the same, 100 turns of 1mm wire, should be equal to 4 turns of 10mm wire, x = y in Mass.

Basically, Resistance/Impedance of the Wire, is what this comes down to. Ask why? Why do we need to look at the Coil Impedance? What's the Delta of the Coil if Impedance Changes by 3?

This is not critical, but it is desired!

Tariel Kapanadze had the same: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7bOBKN9qA0

AG, you have many more answers than you may realise!

Best wishes,
   EMJ

Another riddle?

To buy time! Pretending that you know?

And you want to help humanity? Open source?

This is not only boring, but disgusting!

You will fall one day, big time.

AlienGrey

Why change the habit of a life time ?

Why not Stop blaming others and make your your own way in life
before it be comes a real problem.