Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Social Dilemma

Started by onepower, October 04, 2020, 05:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onepower

The Social Dilemma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaaC57tcci0
This documentary-drama hybrid explores the dangerous human impact of social networking, with tech experts sounding the alarm on their own creations.

QuoteExpert testimony from tech whistle-blowers exposes our disturbing predicament: the services Big Tech provides-search engines, networks, instant information, etc.-are merely the candy that lures us to bite. Once we're hooked and coming back for more, the real commodity they sell is their prowess to influence and manipulate us.

This is a must watch documentary in my opinion.

It explains how we are all being fed a media stream not designed to inform us but to get us hooked on the media for advertising profits. Which explains why so many have become addicted to conspiracy theories and fake media. Some algorithm determined the best way to keep them hooked on social media was to pinpoint there weakness and feed them a media stream to enhance it...were being duped.

To make matters worse any person, corporation or country can pay to get people addicted to whatever false narrative they choose. So the true enemy here is not a person or political belief but corporations profiting from creating chaos and division as a business model.

As such the problem was never CNN or FOX news but the division they create for profit. I'm done with there nonsense and opting out.

Regards

onepower

Strange... I posted this information in two forums and didn't get a single reply.

One would think the fact that the people who basically invented social media are now telling us it's being used to manipulate us for profit would be worthy of debate. Maybe the fact that Russian trolls are using social media to gerry rig democratic elections to further Communism and the downfall of western society...but not a peep.

Has anyone else noticed that whenever something of actual importance is posted it is either spammed or ignored?.

Most are quick to jump on the conspiracy bandwagon or fake news of yet another unworkable device. However any relevant or meaningful information is generally spammed or dismissed... it speaks volumes in my opinion.

Regards

AlienGrey

Ah! Comunisum is where every one is poor, Capitalism is where a small percent are rich and the rest are poor.

then there are the military war mongers who want to kill every one off so the rich get richer in Communism and Capitalism

Nothing changes and there is always some one who wants to rip your arm off and beat you with the soggy end

and its the same on here, only they don't have a FE device yet, such arrogance!

e2matrix

onepower,  for once it looks like we might agree on something.  While I have not yet watched the video I understand and agree with what you are saying and I think it's the same message I have been trying to convey for awhile.  Personally I don't use social media at all.  A little forum use and both MSM and alternate news is as far as I go, along with some deep research from various sources at times. There is truth out there if you dig deep enough.  [/size]

It all goes hand in hand with the 'divide and conquer strategy'.  If there is any disagreement with what I've just said I doubt I'll be back to respond.   

Floor

Good documentary, good explanation of one of the reasons people are becoming so divided.

A must see.

thanks for posting the link.

floor