Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Do commercial motors/generators produce eddies, why do builders build their own?

Started by unsure, October 10, 2020, 11:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bistander

Quote from: Cadman on October 13, 2020, 12:05:20 PM
Interesting that you knew exactly what, where and when my words pertained to. I never said you called me names. You implied it, "Educate yourself". Anyone who is uneducated is by definition, ignorant.

BTW, the sentence you quoted was written by me to point out the absurdity of thinking that all electrical energy going through a DC motor was converted into mechanical energy.

What say we get back on topic?

Cadman,
It's pretty easy to follow your post history at EF. But impractical to find allcanadian's post telling of his free energy.

And why is it absurd to think all the power delivered to the motor's terminals is either converted to mechanical power out the shaft or waste heat due to motor losses? Actually, this is on topic, is it not?

Regards,
bi

Cadman

Quote from: bistander on October 13, 2020, 12:21:54 PM

...And why is it absurd to think all the power delivered to the motor's terminals ...

".. electrical energy going through a DC motor.."

bistander

Quote from: Cadman on October 13, 2020, 01:03:44 PM
".. electrical energy going through a DC motor.."

Hi Cadman,
I don't understand your quote. Please provide a reference or example.

I've worked with specialized devices which use a combination of electrical and mechanical inputs and outputs, but please keep your answer simple as related to say the MY1020 scooter motor with a battery source and say a friction brake load.

Thanks,
bi

Cadman

Quote from: bistander on October 13, 2020, 01:32:10 PM
..I don't understand your quote. Please provide a reference or example.

Uh-huh, sure you don't,

I am not going to engage in one of your endless, pointless, hair splitting debates. Anyone with any sense at all knows that a DC motor is not an infinite resistance device.

If you want to believe that a DC motor consumes, dissipates, converts, or whatever you want to call it, every electron from the DC source then fine, you do that.
Whatever makes you happy.

bistander

Quote from: Cadman on October 13, 2020, 03:29:08 PM
Uh-huh, sure you don't,

I am not going to engage in one of your endless, pointless, hair splitting debates. Anyone with any sense at all knows that a DC motor is not an infinite resistance device.

If you want to believe that a DC motor consumes, dissipates, converts, or whatever you want to call it, every electron from the DC source then fine, you do that.
Whatever makes you happy.

Cadman,

I don't believe electrons are consumed, converted or disapated at all. And certainly, a functionning DC motor isn't an infinite resistance device. I do subscribe to mainstream science and engineering theory about electrical energy conversion. OK if you don't want to discuss it. Too bad because I'd really like to know what you're talking about.

But at least tell me this. How do you measure
".. electrical energy going through a DC motor.."?

Thanks,
bi