Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Can't find Diode-Powered devices, and, an interesting idea !

Started by unsure, October 16, 2020, 07:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unsure

While looking at how diodes work, it seems that they have one material which permanently ( ? ) contains too many electrons,  placed next to a material that permanently ( ? ) contains too few electrons, SO THAT MAY IMPLY, A NATURAL TENDENCY FOR CURRENT TOO CONTINUALLY FLOW BETWEEN THESE 2 MATERIALS, WHEN THEY ARE PLACED NEXT TO EACH OTHER, IN A CLOSED CIRCUIT, WITHOUT REQUIRING ANY TYPE OF POWER SOURCE.

However, when I search for "diode powered" devices on the internet, I seem to get no relevant results, e.g. -
"diode powered"  site:.overunity.com
OR
"diode powered"  "overunity"

----------------

Also,that gave me an idea, what if you placed a Positively-Charged 'Permanent-Electret' ( like ones used in  electret-microphones etc ),  NEXT TO a Negatively-Charged 'Permanent-Electret', like the design of diodes, could that be an overunity-device ( or function as a diode ).

----------------

Test
I know nothing about diodes, I assume maybe smaller diodes have a smaller resistance than larger ones, so maybe wiring a large amount of very-very small diodes in parallel, and maybe using very thick wire for the closed circuit ( or, very thin wire ? ),
NOTE - Keep in mind,  I have read that there is always a  micro-current  flowing in any closed-circuit ( almost any closed-circuit  ).

NdaClouDzzz

Quote from: unsure on October 16, 2020, 07:06:00 PM
...WITHOUT REQUIRING ANY TYPE OF POWER SOURCE.

The following requires a power source (Sun or other light source), but it's just to give you some ideas.

https://www.instructables.com/Make-a-Solar-Panel-using-Diodes/

see this thread: https://overunity.com/11134/free-energy-from-diodes/

Dansway

I always wondered what would happen if you had a NP junction (diode) that was magnetically pumped.