Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lords of the Ring

Started by giantkiller, January 06, 2007, 11:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

Putting the 3rd freq in is Sooooooooo obvious now. I will build the 3rd freq gen and put it into another Bose channel. It will cause no damage to the Bose because the impact will be at a radial distance and not the center! OMG! And that is why the center works. Simply elegant.

The fun is getting better.

--giantkiller.

innovation_station

almost done here is the pic just have to wire up the controls

is

tell me if it is wrong so i know anyone??
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

giantkiller

Quote from: innovation_station on September 17, 2007, 12:26:06 AM
almost done here is the pic just have to wire up the controls

is

tell me if it is wrong so i know anyone??

Very impressive. Apply the sine waves and lets see what you got going there. In the first attempt the balun is the pickup. The object is to drive the resonant fields to meet at the center. The compression will give higher power value. That is one way to do it. You should try to drive it from the center and see what appears on the outer ring.

Be careful.

--giantkiller. I just love what you've done with those cable ties.

innovation_station

cable ties quick n dirty  i love it

well i guess i need a diode on the input from my amped  3 freqs  well maby even 2 diodes both going the same way and we need to bleed off the cap with a resistor back into the input no? and some oput put leads   ;D

since my collector wire was 13'1" i know its freq is 7.5 right so 2  freqs left and some more wireing

hummmm....  tomorrow ;)

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

bolt

IS nice looking coil i think your cap is much too big use 0.1uf film cap or poly non polarized its hanging on the collector loop and will be subjected to extreme stresses and electrolytic may explode.

GK excellent work i think your doing the things about purity to understand how this works that SM suggested over a year ago.

Grumpy stop being so grumpy. If you think it needs one 2 or 3 then do it on your design but im telling you in MY opinion ONE collector ONE balun to mix. Incidentally until such time there is the correct feedback loop done on the TPU i see the risk as low because it cant run out of control with the sine power going in. However the effects of the forced feeding should still be seen. Not to say even this testing could suddenly give such a massive kick you will know!

Once this is looped around the ballun and fed back to the input then and only then does this turn into a serious hazard but in any all cases collector fuses are the absolute minimal to prevent the entire thing suddenly shrinking then pouring with smoke and flames before you even get chance to lean over and turn off the PSU.