Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lords of the Ring

Started by giantkiller, January 06, 2007, 11:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkSnoswell

Tell me more -- in detail!

Mark.

Quote from: EMdevices on September 16, 2007, 01:43:51 PM
I've been playing with my newest TPU and I probably mentioned this before, but at certain frequencies of resonance (or standing wave)  it seems to interact with  another signal, or maybe with its delayed self (after going round once or more)

Anyway, a very interesting phenomena happens as I'm watching it on the oscilloscope.  As I approach the resonant frequency,  all of a sudden the FREQUENCY starts to plumet toward DC !!! (on one of the coils only I belive), then as I move the frequency knob of my AC source, it starts to come back to what it should be.   On the other coil I can see the resonant build in AMPLITUDE, but frequency is stable.   Very weird !!!  

It's a very intersting frequency shifting phenomena that I've only seen happen in circular tracks, possible interference with Schumann?  With the signal itself? with both?  Is this the conversion? Is this a mixer of sorts?

EM
Dr Mark Snoswell.
President of the CGSociety www.cgsociety.org

Thaelin

Okie Dokie  8)

thaelin

MarkSnoswell

If you want a nonlinear frequency modulator then you dont have to look further than a collector that can exhibit magnetostriction. You need a magnetic bias for this (in the collector) -- the best bias is generated by the lowest frequency magnetoacoustic resonance the collector supports -> So you now have a magnetic bias generated in a very efficent manner (resoannce). Now kick it with one of the higher harmonics -- as the magnetoacoustic resonant frequency is dependant on the level of the magnetic bias you get a non-linear modulation happening. The best way to kick it is with a fast rising edge -- of course you see sine wave resoances as a result but you *wont* see anything if you try driving with a sine wave:  and no, this is not theory it's from first hand experience.

Just because resonance implies sine waves that doesnt mean you have to drive with sine waves... and once you get non-linear modulation going you get distortion of the sine waves... which is exactly what you expect if it's one part of the cycle where the "free energy" comes from! If you get the right setup then the signal modulation can also cascade -- a good thing if you want an energy gain. Once running you dont need a pulse drive -- in feedback mode your only concern is controlling it and preventing runaway.

Back to experiments...

Mark.
Dr Mark Snoswell.
President of the CGSociety www.cgsociety.org

bolt

IS i think its extremely unlikely to get this to work off standard audio amplifiers. The bandwidth is too limited rolling off below  20 Hz and already rolled off by 25k plus the distortion is too high. Need DC to 1 meg + because i feel sure these frequencies could be up well over 100k on the small coils.

Here is a thought for you though. If there is no need for active or passive delays or switching between the control coils which i don't think there is then it may be possible to inject all 3 frequencies into the 3 control coils at the same time. Simply bring all 3 control coils to one amplifier wired in parallel as loudspeakers!   SO by driving one control coil simply parallel the other 2 off the driven coil. If im right its the difference of the 3 signals will create constructive waves at 120 degrees and canceling waves in between the control coils providing the rotation. On the other hand better control may be seen with 3 amplifiers in the test stages but its vital the amps and setup to provide EXACTLY the same amplitude.  Calibrate them first by driving from a 1kz tone same source and check on scope to ensure the bias current and output sine and hight or identical. Check again at 10 Hz 50k and 250k

Again as reflecting back to my earlier post the sig gen is only the precursor. Its passive to the loop not active in other words the oscillators nor PA's are not controlling the actually generated currents otherwise the small tpu's would have had control boxes with huge heat sinks on them to handle 150 volts and 80 amps core currents rather like a conventional switch mode PSU.  Clearly this is not the case. Please bear this in mind when trying different layouts.  The black magic twist to all these could be the way the current is collected from the core once its produced. Its already been said this is a cold current and may be collected in an unusual manor. This is where diodes may play a part to extract this but would normally defy logic ie a diode the wrong way or shunting to ground.

bolt

Mark as soon as we go back to pulses we go back to the dark ages of the last 12 months. In addition the tpu starts to generate EMP pulses rather then gentle flowing but powerful mag waves. Once we start making EMP you get whacked and headaches and cant touch the tpu again then you need to put it back in the cage! If the TPU really did work like that then you would never be able to handle them let alone one putting out 800 volts at 1 amp and put your hands over the coils. It would also mean every TPU would require a health warning sticker like

" Warning, this TPU can seriously damage your health. Only operate when persons are at least 20 yards away" 

You can have extremely powerful rotating magnetic waves like laying inside an MRI machine because there is NO EMP.