Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lords of the Ring

Started by giantkiller, January 06, 2007, 11:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolt

Im trying to visualize the process involved in a simple manor although mathematically would probably fill a few pages to explain the process. However we have to see what might be happening in order to sustain a  virtual rotary magnetic engine. Lets assume the engine is already up to speed so whats happening here?  As the wave pulse passes through the first coil there is a flow of electrons not magnetic so its induced on the control coil. This energy oscillate between the control coil and the balun where the other control coils will see this wave because they are all in an electro magnetic connection through the balun. The three frequencies have already established the timing around the loop because in a 360 degree turn they will be 120 degrees apart. In addition the 2 other coils which are not receiving a pulse will have collapsed there fields and reversed magnetic polarity so N S polarity is now opposite. So now the ferrite produces a wave in contra to the outside loop as a repulsion effect  As the outside loop wave is pushed faster towards the next control coil the second control coil is already self timed due to the balun pulse rotating in the opposite direction which has a localized effect against the magnet. Now this impulse will now couple from the first control coil through the balun and back out towards the second control coil. As the wave passes through it then it accelerated with the same dynamics of a solenoid and accelerate the impulse wave still faster. This process continues  but is also locked harmonically to the collector frequency. The collective  frequency is also important because it must maintain a front edge of interference which is either 90 or 270 degrees in phase with the inbound wave.  When they are in phase this produces a constructive wave and the collector absorbs this power. The magnetic field of the collector expands larger on this cycle and absorbs more energy of the field. So its a two way street, the more power the collector absorbs the larger the magnetic field grows around the coil and the more energy the coil collects. So the absorption process will only occur will we remain in phase. I believe therefore the speed is finite magnetically either at the fundamental or a harmonic of 7.5 Hz however the phasing of the magnetic field  is not the same as the speed of the electrons racing round the collector coil which are in constant acceleration. Im thinking these just get so fast they fly off and impound themselves to the over wound coil which feed these to the load.

In practice the losses of the cabling due to the resistance makes it a lossy circuit or one that doesn't readily want to run out of control. So the sig gen box is gently nudging the circuit to keep going while slightly out of full resonance. All this has to do is inject our 3 frequencies on to the balun through a winding and they will automatically start effecting the control coils to produce the motion. This is why SM often rubs a magnet near the outside control coils if the TPU is being lazy as this kick start the process.  We all know that if allowed to run out of control the collector absorbs massive amounts of energy which keeps producing larger magnetic fields until there is so much current flowing around the loop it vaporises with the energy equivalent to a bolt of lightning. The length of wiring to the balun will also play a critical part and the balun must be in the centre of the collector as it has it own localized field which runs the opposite way to the collector. If the balun is outside of the collector the magnetic field produced by the collector will destroy this localized field and thus the feedback is killed.

innovation_station

can i use that single tube to amp all 3 freqs?

if so hummmm.......   let the fun begin ;D

is
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

bolt

In theory yes. It looks like one amp can support the 3 frequencies and i think the entire circuit is self timing like running your finger around a wine glass till it sings. Just need the sig gen to get it going and the correct balance of turns on the balun. An EL80 tube should produce 3 or 4 watts of nice sine waves. The nice thing about tubes is if the circuit is wrong it mostly just smokes out a resistor LOL.  Anyway nothing more can be done till GK reports back with some findings.

giantkiller

Quote from: bolt on September 17, 2007, 12:34:03 PM
In theory yes. It looks like one amp can support the 3 frequencies and i think the entire circuit is self timing like running your finger around a wine glass till it sings. Just need the sig gen to get it going and the correct balance of turns on the balun. An EL80 tube should produce 3 or 4 watts of nice sine waves. The nice thing about tubes is if the circuit is wrong it mostly just smokes out a resistor LOL.  Anyway nothing more can be done till GK reports back with some findings.

Yes. I was thinking about the 1 oscillator and 3 freqs. But then it occured to me that the GK4 and ECD were pushing 3 freqs onto 1 line just seperated by coils. But one conductor. Either way it still produces the mag fields and the harmonics which occur in space at certain distances.
3 freqs can be connected to a single opamp as a summing amplifier. Then there is only one connection to the coil.
I meant to imply here that it can be built either way. The flexibility was always there.

I am thinking this is a preliminary step to the particle accelerator function of the total operation.

Referring to the graphic: In the top coils(yellow) the freqs(blue) are too fast. In the bottom the freqs are almost right on.

3rd gen built and tested. Triple sinewaves! I'm stoked! I hook to acoustic radiator next. TPU pitbull latched on. Why? Because I can and I must! Wooohaha(crazed laugh).

--giantkiller. Small steps are ok. But giant ones are better!

BEP

@bolt

Since 'balun' stands for 'balanced/unbalanced' and they are simply transformers made to connect balanced to unblanced loads/sources and match unequal impedances. Do you have an idea which part is balanced and unbalanced?

@GK

Rogue waves are fun - magnetic or otherwise. When you have three meeting to produce the rogue the amount of power and the sound of the tri-tone is amazing but only if each signal is alone on its speaker. Otherwise the same tone is there but there is no body.